where to buy measuring tape?!

Options
i've been looking for a nice cloth (or at least flexible) measuring tape to use. i went to rite aid, fred meyer, and my university's bookstore today and either they had none, or they only had the cold hard metal stiff ones! where do i find a good measuring tape D:

Replies

• Neuroticwench
    Neuroticwench Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I found one a pretty decent one at Walmart in the sewing section for $2. Hope this helps!
  • janderson31
    janderson31 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Fabric store!
  • Dammitviv
    Dammitviv Posts: 117
    Options
    Wal-Mart, Michael's, Hobby Lobby, etc. will all have nice soft, flexible tape measures, and they are inexpensive. Pretty much anywhere you can buy sewing supplies will have them. They are much better for body measurements than the metal ones used for building.
  • YogiGirlLucy
    Options
    I found a good quality, really cute pink one at Target for a couple of bucks or so.
  • LettyM62
    LettyM62 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Fabric store...unfortunately they (the stores) seem to be on the verge of extinction now a days.
  • dtcauley4
    dtcauley4 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I agree.. Mine came from a fabric store..or you can try Walmart, they have a sewing section.
  • florasweets
    florasweets Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I was just about to answer.... and noticed all of the other posts... yes, fabric store, or sewing section!

we have such smart people on this site!! Love it!!