Stationary bike
chest, back, abs (P90X)
Elliptical
Legs + shoulders (gym)
Hiking
shoulders + arms (P90X)
Yoga X
REST

so thats my next 7 days planned out... now im considering maybe taking two day breaks,,, or do 1 day breaks and then one week off ever three weeks of this being on.....

goal is abs and to be ripped lose weight gain muscle thing

Replies

• Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Good luck! It looks like you have a lot of good exercise packed in there. Just remember that 6-pack abs are made in the kitchen, so tweak that diet until it gets "just right." Most people who do as much exercise as you do tend to undereat.

Keep us updated on your progress!
  • maletac
    maletac Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Good luck! It looks like you have a lot of good exercise packed in there. Just remember that 6-pack abs are made in the kitchen, so tweak that diet until it gets "just right." Most people who do as much exercise as you do tend to undereat.

Keep us updated on your progress!

true.. i actually originally upped my work outs cause i wanted to eat more.. and i just bought some protein for the main reason to have at least one of those a day.. maybe two... ill make sure to keep my calories up so i dont lose the muscle im trying to grow :D:D
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Hi there :) there's a bunch of us starting on 11/1/10 if you want to join :) the more the merrier! (I am actually starting on 11/3 cuz my rest days are tuesday).

Go here to join and look for a new thread on Saturday or Sunday :) We'll support each other!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/125650-p90x-november-1st