would you sleep with the person above you?

Options

Replies

• minionmichjourney
    minionmichjourney Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    where did diespel go??? my feet are cold?? :laugh: :laugh:
  • diespel
    diespel Posts: 700
    Options
    Im 6'6 - I will lie across all your feet and keep them warm

Works for me...I'm freaking ticklish though...no tickling

tickling will be the least of your worries
  • TrainingToBePerfect
    TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Nope.
  • diespel
    Options
    rednails, turned the corner, still here, gimme those feet, tuck 'em in riiiight there
  • minionmichjourney
    Options
    oh there u are,, I was refreshing the page... with no one around... dur.
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    can't we just stop this dumb type of posting?
  • minionmichjourney
    Options
    leave then????????????????????????????
  • diespel
    Options
    so Red, just you and I, can I come up and cuddle you now, can keep all of you warm
  • minionmichjourney
    Options
    where did lady r go???
  • _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options

can you just stop clicking on the link that is solely used to get you right to these "dumb type of postings"? Thanks, that is all! Move along.
  • minionmichjourney
    Options
    yeah why come here and say stop posting this dumb stuff,, don't bother coming in if it offends,,, dur.. argh
  • diespel
    Options
    mmmm a morning diespel sammich, me likey
  • TheNewPriceIsLoading
    TheNewPriceIsLoading Posts: 2,135 Member
    Options
    I don't mind these threads, and regularly participate in them, however, if you are going to be this raunchy then perhaps you should take it to Private Message..
  • _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I don't mind these threads, and regularly participate in them, however, if you are going to be this raunchy then perhaps you should take it to Private Message..

raunchy? No one is being raunchy here. We are talking about napping, literally lol I think you need to redefine your idea of raunchy, I can't speak for everyone else here but I am married and my husband is on the site as well and can read every word, no way do I mean anything other than exactly what I said. You should also take a look at the other threads as this one is pg13 compared to others.
  • diespel
    Options

raunchy? No one is being raunchy here. We are talking about napping, literally lol I think you need to redefine your idea of raunchy, I can't speak for everyone else here but I am married and my husband is on the site as well and can read every word, no way do I mean anything other than exactly what I said. You should also take a look at the other threads as this one is pg13 compared to others.

...after I warmed those poor girl's feet, I was getting hungry for a sandwich. Not something I normally eat at 7am but it was a good workout this morning so the thought of having one while relaxing and reading through the fun times on MFP inspired me to write down my musings.
  • TheNewPriceIsLoading
    TheNewPriceIsLoading Posts: 2,135 Member
    Options
    Except that you have effectively derailed this 'fun' thread from its intended purpose by holding a public conversation on it, instead of answer the question that the title poses... Good job.
  • diespel
    Options
    Nope - I would not

(back on track)
  • Leonidas_meets_Spartacus
    Options
    Don't click on it , no one is forcing you to open threads.
  • minionmichjourney
    Options
    EAXTAMENTE,, OR EXACTLY .... DONT MOAN,

jog on,

back to one word answers,,
    yes:laugh:
  • fatmanintransition
    fatmanintransition Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    yes