Progress Pics

Options
I am by no means done and have only lost 26lb and I am getting disheartened so I thought I'd post pics and it may help me see it.... or not. I am still in the same size clothes and it doesn't feel like there is much of a difference in them. I even went out and brought a new size 18 dress one in the pic because I couldn't even attempt to try on a 16. I have never worn anything bigger than an 18 but its so frustrating that my weight is coming off yet I can't see where... Everyone else sees it but me.

before.jpg

after.jpg

Edit I am the kinda person who send an email without the attachment!!

Replies

• loopybec2002
    loopybec2002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    The two missing ones!

missing.jpg
  • jeorwa
    jeorwa Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Sweetie - I can def tell a difference! Im shocked its the same sized clothes!
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Congrats!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    in the pictures that I can see, I see a huge difference! I see it the most in your arms and your face!! You're doing wonderful. I had the same frustrations lately (couldn't see the 22lbs i lost, and nobody else could either) then it was like one day I wokeup and EVERYONE was like wth? did you lose the 22lbs overnight!? all of a sudden it became insanely noticeable and NONE of my clothes fit now. Weird how that works, but maybe this will happen for you to see it in yourself as well. Also, we have a harder time seeing our own weightloss because we look at ourselves EVERYDAY, also, i think that sometimes we see how we look now and FORGET what we looked like to start with :)

there are major changes in your pictures and i think you should study them and make sure you find each and every one :)
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Okay those last two pics are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!! you look amazing. Also, if you're "still wearing the same clothes" take a picture of yourself in those same clothes. I can bet you they look baggy now. I think you're just not seeing that : )
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    well done, keep up the great work.
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Okay those last two pics are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!! you look amazing. Also, if you're "still wearing the same clothes" take a picture of yourself in those same clothes. I can bet you they look baggy now. I think you're just not seeing that : )
    I was going to suggest the same thing.

I wish you could see your successes through the eyes of others, you looking amazing!!
  • Ready4Changes
    Options
    Can definately see a difference. Congratz. ALso, many stores have the same # size but that does not mean they are the same.. I can buy a size 16 in one store and a 14 in another and a 18 in another and all fit so just keep moving on. You look fantastic !!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I can most definatly see a difference. You are doing great!!!!
  • Memah
    Memah Posts: 129
    Options
    Oh, it's obvious. I think we are the last to see. I am frustrated because the only place I've noticed 15 pounds lost is....get ready....IN MY FINGERS! Yep, you read that right. I can get my rings off easily, where before I figured they were on there forever!
  • georgespelvin
    Options
    I can really see it in your face and waist! You've got a great hourglass going on in the last one :)
  • nikkijennings
    nikkijennings Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You silly sausage!!!!! You look fantastically different!!!!! Totally agree, face (especially) waist and arms most of all. I truthfully can't believe you can't tell any difference with your clothes!!!!! Ok.... look at how BAGGY the jeans are in the picture of your (gorgeous) niece!!!

26lbs ..... almost 2 stone, about 12 bags of sugar...... even if you can't SEE the difference, I bet your body, joints and heart can FEEL the difference!!!!!

Nxxx
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    yep, i can tell a difference too! you look thinner in the face and the stomach for sure. have you measured yourself from the beginning? you may not be losing numbers on the scale but check your measurements. keep up your hard work, you are doing great!
  • seamaj01
    Options
    OMG.. yes.. you can certainly tell that you've lost the weight! You look great. I am having the same issue. I have lost 31 lbs.. and even though my clothes are looser, I haven't gone done in a size.. with the exception of in my scrubs. My old ones.. 2x are swimming on me, and I bought a new set XL which are tight.. but still. Real clothes wise.. my 18's are just comfortable now. Keep up the great work! You really can tell.. especially in your face and upper body!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    You look great and it is showing. I will tell you why it took a long time for me to get out of size 16. It was because I refused to buy anything larger even if it fit and looked good. So I found the size 16's I could squish into with effort. It took me 30 pounds shed to get me into size 14. No one seemed to notice, including me at the 25 pound mark, but there is some magic spot just beyond where you are now that everyone's jaw will drop and people will act strange around you. They will either beg for your secret method, or they will start offering you cupcakes at every turn because they are afraid your relationship with them will change if you become skinny. It is a funny ride, enjoy it, what you are doing is working, keep at it. Well done.
  • loopybec2002
    loopybec2002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Thanks all my niece is a little darlin! I do see the weight loss in my face its just the clothes thing that frustrates me so much! I will have2keep plodding along stil anotheq 4stone 56lb to go!
  • Neuroticwench
    Neuroticwench Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    There is DEFINITELY a difference, good for you! Don't get discouraged! Keep up the great work! :smile:
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Sweetie - I can def tell a difference! Im shocked its the same sized clothes!

That is exactly what I am thinking too!

Loopy, are you blind or what? There is one hell of a difference there, to be honest, the way you were going on, I was looking for two photos that showed somebody roughly the same size!

Listen, your weightloss shows for sure, so don't get disheartened because it is working!

Regarding the clothes size, I am confused there, because by rights you should definitely be down a size or two, it just HAS to be do with the store you are buying them in or the cut of the manufacturer or something surely. The clothes sizing is very mysterious!

WTG on your weightloss so far, you look terrific! xxx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!