im sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Options
2»

Replies

• ajmurray1234
    ajmurray1234 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I saw that too. kinda rude wasn't it?
  • xesixb
    xesixb Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hey,

You've come to the right place. I think for starters you should stop eating any wheat or sugary products. Limit your carb and calorie intake. Drink 2-3 litres of water per day. No coke, pastries, bread, pasta, or rice. Eat vegetables, tuna, chicken breasts, eggs... if you're not good at exercising, start it slowly...walk 1-2 hours per day at a high pace. It's gonna be hard in the beginning but nothing is impossible.

I personally gained weight in college, was tired all the time. I couldn't even sleep properly, I was just restless. When I'd wake up in the morning I felt as if a train had hit me. However, after losing a good amount of weight, I feel so much more energetic, awake and focused. I had never thought that my weight was causing me to fall into that chronic fatigue feeling.

Carbs are my enemy, so why should I befriend them? However, before you start any dieting, I recommend you see a doctor in order to check your health. I was diagnosed with PCOS two years ago, and it has helped me recognize my symptoms.I've become more aware of what I should and should not be eating. I has given me the power and determination to fight against it.

I truly wish you all the best in you weight loss journey!
  • RamonaFr
    RamonaFr Posts: 112
    Options
    Plantar fascitis is not a permanent disorder. It can definitely be cured. Losing weight will help. Learning to stretch correctly will help. Learning how to work on trigger points will help, too. Do some reading about trigger points, learn some of the techniques for self-treating trigger points.

I have a sign in my kitchen that says, "remember how much your knees hurt." I look at it when I'm thinking about eating something and it helps me remember why I want to lose weight. Maybe a sign in your kitchen would help you, too.

Hang in there!
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I'm sick and tired of cliches.

2cibsi0.jpg

Wow... :noway:

try being a little supportive why don'tcha????

oh but wait... you needed a hug after the FB posters thread...

10fndcg.jpg
  • janitzagalindo
    Options
    Hi my name is Janitza Galindo I sell natural products to loose weight and for the organs of the body. And there are natural ways to help your body be healthy and lose weight. If you want more information or help you can call me at 786-537-2254
  • sarahsweightlossjourney
    Options
    I had this for about 4 years I think I first got it when I was a healthy weight. I eventually went away dont really know how but it started to get worse the more weight I gained.
    Plantar fascitis is not a permanent disorder. It can definitely be cured. Losing weight will help. Learning to stretch correctly will help. Learning how to work on trigger points will help, too. Do some reading about trigger points, learn some of the techniques for self-treating trigger points.

I have a sign in my kitchen that says, "remember how much your knees hurt." I look at it when I'm thinking about eating something and it helps me remember why I want to lose weight. Maybe a sign in your kitchen would help you, too.

Hang in there!
  • kayjosh2422
    kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I so understand! I went to the doctor because I was sick and found out not only do I have Pneumonia but high blood pressure and my glucose is high. Let me tell you what a wake up call that was. I'm here for you! I have lost 9 pounds by just changing my portions and what I eat. I can't start walking yet until I get over the pneumonia but the weight has to come off. Best of luck and stay positive. Every little change will help.
  • Iron_Rose
    Iron_Rose Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm sick and tired of cliches.

Firstly don't respond to this guy, just report him. Trolling, insulting, flaming, etc are all against the MFP Posting rules. Report him, and keep him from spreading his vile.

Secondly, I was born into an obese family, with half crippled feet that cause me constant pain, and I too used it as an excuse. I got to be 300 pounds before I finally stepped up and did anything.

I know your pain, I wish I had started much earlier than my 30s. But it isn't important. What is important is that you are here and that you want to change. That's the first step. Every journey starts with the first step. We just focus one at a time.

Feel free to add me as a friend, and if you like, a fellow MFP friend of mine and I are trying really hard to get a motivational group going, to help keep each other pushing past the hard bits, to keep each other accountable with out spreading negativity (Like that rude guy who needs reported) Please come join us, all are welcome over at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/21437-ashes-to-ashes

We like to do games and competitions to try to help motivate each other. We've got one coming up in July that is going to give out some custom drawn tickers for people who get moving with us.

We also just like to chat and hang out too.
  • handbagfan
    handbagfan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hey.
    WELCOME. :flowerforyou:
    You've managed the first hurdle. We all want to support you on your journey. I too lack confidence and motivation at times. This is an amazing site and so glad that you're part of our "family"
    Please feel free to add me as a friend XXXXX