Eating Out Every Day and It's Effects

Options
2»

Replies

• nancy10272004
    nancy10272004 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I eat out a few times a week (not including the company cafeteria) and my weight loss is progressing just fine. I go to everywhere from sushi to Panera to fancy restauarants and IIF(My)M and is in my calorie range, I eat it. Don't tell the Paleos or the Clean eaters but I had a cupcake yesterday and I enjoyed the living daylights out of it. Then I had a light salad for dinner.

For me, it's all about balance, moderation, variety and calories in vs. calories out.
  • Wingg_
    Wingg_ Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Well, not so lucky here in Singapore. I would say majority of the restaurants here do not provide nutrition information of their food. Even major pastry company which has branches in other parts of the word do not provide those info. I've tried emailing the company for those information but they simply ignore my email. So it's really difficult for me to keep track of calories if I eat out unless I eat in fast food restaurants. They aren't the healthiest food out there but they provide nutrition info. How I wish the restaurants here will start providing nutrition info soon!
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    giggity.gif
    Yeah... um... I have go-to meals at a handful of restaurants. A day without at least a sammich from one of them is pretty rare. It's been working for me so far. Not sure it's worth that much of a rant, though... People will eat what they want.