wii yoga? help

Options
alska
alska Posts: 299 Member
hi all, i need help. i did some yoga using wii but i can't find them in the excerise diary. which one do i look under? cardio or strength?

thanks

Replies

• mrsknash
    mrsknash Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I haven't looked but you might need to enter it yourself rather than from the existing database.
  • alska
    Options
    almost all the ones i did, even the strength ones aren't listed. its very discouraging .. i feel like i worked out for nothing :(
  • alska
    Options
    thank you btw
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    I would list them under Cardio. Just do a search on Wii and you'll hopefully find somethign that's appropriate. If not, log it under yoga/stretching.
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Mine is listed as Yoga, stretching: it burns about the same calories as stretching, for some it may burn more but I haven't got an HRM yet to really see how much it burns. All I know is that since I added some mild yoga into my routines, I've noticed the BIGGEST difference in my body shape, physique & overall feel. I finally fit into a size M sweat pants, skirts and shorts: I couldn't even fit into that size when I was "skinny"! This is a different type of skinny I'm acheiving now & I believe a lot of it has to do with the yoga stretches.

I'm asking for an HRM for the Holidays, so if I get it, I'll update to let you know what my average burn is :happy:
  • HidyleDidyle
    Options
    I just log my Wii Yoga under regular Yoga...it records the same number of calories (I'm pretty sure) as what the Wii Fit Plus states.
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Until you have a heart rate monitor, just use Create a Exercise under My Exercises and put the Wii Yoga in and the calories burned that the Wii tells you.