Share your diary - broaden your food horizon

Options
Sometimes I find it hard to come up with things to eat so I tend to eat the same things again and again. It doesn't help that my partner likes a lot of fast food so I often have to plan my calories around that. So I guess this is a plea for people who have open diaries to post here so we know where to look for some great food ideas!

My diary is open, however it is quite boring. You have been warned :)

Replies

• KarenE86
    KarenE86 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I keep my diary open as well. Anyone on here is free to take a peak or add me as a friend.

I agree that this will help get new food ideas
  • Cloudborn
    Cloudborn Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    My diary is open... today will be pretty boring
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    My diary is always open and oh so exciting
  • tinkbaby101
    tinkbaby101 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. "Great food ideas" is a bit of a stretch for it, though. I'm still trying to get my bearings on how to meet my macros without going over calories. And remembering to weigh and add everything, so it doesn't look like I'm way under calorie goal. :embarassed: I'm getting better, though.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    My diary is always open and oh so exciting

Your diary is the only one that has Jesuslovesyou lettuce & all my favorite Gelato so it's exciting :)
  • GKat04
    GKat04 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm not the best at the whole weighing thing, mostly because I cook for 4 all the time and mealtime is stressful enough. Some days I'm under, others I'm over, but I've done well so far in my opinion. I try to find a delicate balance between healthy for me, and tastes good for my clan!
  • hyg99
    hyg99 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Happy to share, although not very exciting....
  • laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    My diary is open but M-F I eat almost the same thing every single day (cuz it fits my macros and I'm lazy).

Edit: also I don't have a food scale so it's all estimation.
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Open... I tend to eat a lot of the same things during the week (bulk cook on Sundays). I also make my own recipes a lot. So if anyone wants to take a look go ahead and if you see something that you'd like to know what it is PM me.
  • Cloudborn
    Cloudborn Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for sharing your diaries! I will be looking through them and trying to find some new awesome things to eat!
  • AdventureFreak
    AdventureFreak Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    my diary is open and gets cleaner by the day. I log in daily and actually look at people's diaries before commenting.
  • horseplaypen
    horseplaypen Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, and I LOVE to cook! :) My breakfasts/lunches tend to be the same every day, but I have a lot of fun trying out new dinner recipes.
  • Candlelite89
    Options
    Mine is open!

I recently had family in town and my daughter was really sick with a viral infection so I fell of the wagon for a little over a week, but my family left this morning and my daughter is healing so I plan to jump back on that wagon today. =] (Thankfully I didn't gain!)

I HATE eating the same thing every day so I am going to be rummaging through others dairies as well!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and always has and will be open to the public.

I do weigh and measure 95% of the food I eat (even tho I cook for 3-4)

I have weird food combinations so don't be surprised.

If you see something that is homemade and want the recipe let me know they are all logged in here.

I do like variety so I typically eat something different everyday, except my lunch is usually leftovers from the night before but dressed up...

For example BBQ chicken from one night become BBQ chicken wrap with avocado, cheese and greek yogurt for lunch the next day.
  • Zoe_lifts
    Zoe_lifts Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    hi ! :) i agree that open diaries are very interesting.
    Mine is open too. Some things in my diary are in Dutch but if you'd like to know something about any of the things i eat or recipes just ask :)
  • stephe1987
    stephe1987 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I'll open my diary in a few months. I don't have a regular income right now and can't afford a lot of foods so my diet is weird. I try to stay under 1200 but haven't been successful. Luckily I'm not over by too much so I'm still losing weight.
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and perhaps boring but I am happy with it.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and not all that exciting! I've just had a baby so don't have all that much time, especially with a 3 and 4 year old too! I stopped logging for a few weeks and just started again last Sat.
  • 29_adjacent
    29_adjacent Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Mine is open! :)