Looking for more support? Count me in.

Options
DeeBerning
DeeBerning Posts: 131 Member
Hi! I am on MFP for the second time and cannot say enough about it.

The first time I joined, I lost almost 40 pounds. I made such a wonderful support circle that many of us are friends outside MFP now. Unfortunately, I had to stop for medical reasons... and then I let life's busyness get in the way.

But, I back now and beginning week two. I am on here multiple times a day and promise to cheer you on in your victories and give you a shoulder during your struggles.

I know personally that it is sometimes easier to talk about weight loss with others going through the same struggle. And, home isn't always the place we find support--I know that's true for me.

So, if you want a new MFP friend to give you a little boost and camaraderie, feel free to add me! We can do this together. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• jspierre
    jspierre Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you! I know I've made the weight loss down/up trip myself a few times and that in itself can be discouraging. It feels like playing a videogame you don't really like to begin with, and then having someone pull the plug on you without saving...so you have to start all over again on level 1.

Hopefully, we both hit 'save' this time 'round. :bigsmile:
  • fit2014yay
    fit2014yay Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you! I know I've made the weight loss down/up trip myself a few times and that in itself can be discouraging. It feels like playing a videogame you don't really like to begin with, and then having someone pull the plug on you without saving...so you have to start all over again on level 1.

Hopefully, we both hit 'save' this time 'round. :bigsmile:

^^THIS!!
  • carfanman
    carfanman Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    welcome back to mfp! I hope your medical issues ae behind you, good luck on your latest journey.