Looking for support

Options
I'm needing to get a support group going.

Here is why.

It's time to start over. It's time to begin a new life. It's time to step up and take responsibility.

January 2010 is an important day for me. It's the day I first started my weight loss journey. I was 230 pounds and wanting to take back my life. I did. Over the next six months I lost 50 pounds and was the lightest I had been since I was in the army at age 18. I was hiking miles, trail running and doing competition type races like the Warrior Dash.

Then it fell apart.

Within two years I lost my house, my family car, my job and my marriage. I ended up divorced and almost penniless. I still am. But I'm mentally stronger and it's time to reclaim myself.

I now weigh almost 100 pounds more than I did two years ago. I have twice as much weight to take off this around.

But I know I can do it. The experience four years ago taught me that. I need to get back the old new me and make it the me from now on. I have a lot to overcome and still left to do. I'm working on it.

It's time.

Replies

• skyisover
    skyisover Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That is a lot to go through but as long as you keep that attitude about your new journey, you will do great and be better than ever. You can do it!