What are you doing? T25, P90X, Intensity.....?

Options
Caper88
Caper88 Posts: 418 Member
There are lots of different workout programs on the market such as T25, P90X, Intensity, Jillian Micheals and so many more. I'm just wondering what video everyone is fallowing and what one everyone would suggest for a beginner?

Replies

• theoden524
    theoden524 Posts: 26
    Options
    Hey. I'm currently on my second month of Insanity, and really like it so far! I've been changing my eating habits and all too, but it's helped me lose some weight :-) Actually month 2 begins tomorrow.

T25 is by the same trainer Shaun T, but only 25 minutes to a workout so it's a little easier to fit in for those on a tight schedule. I've found his workouts a little more approachable as a beginner than P90X. However, there's also P90X3 which is only 30 minutes each. Tons of other programs from that company though!

- Matt
  • therocpile
    therocpile Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing Insanity and I LOVE IT. I'm starting month two in 3 days, the first week was the hardest, i couldn't do most of the exercises, my entire body was sore for 5 days straight, i couldn't sit, stand and i barely could even walk. I am seeing MAJOR results, you just have to ask yourself.... do you want it bad enough? It will push you to the limit and as long as you push play everyday, you will get results. You have to DIG DEEP!
  • lilb4ever
    lilb4ever Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started p90x! Love it!