Introducing myself

GrnEyz
GrnEyz Posts: 360
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone. I'm new to this site and just wanted to introduce myself. I have been trying to lose weight for a while, but for a lot of reasons have not been successful. :( I have been working with My-Calorie-Counter.com but have gotten fed up with their site having problems, so thought I would try out this site. I like that this has a community....and a profile that displays your progress! I am looking for an online buddy to help keep me on track..through venting, suggestions and modivation. So if anyone is interested..... :) So...HI, Thanks, and good luck to everyone on their own weight loss journey!

Replies

• GrnEyz
    Hey everyone. I'm new to this site and just wanted to introduce myself. I have been trying to lose weight for a while, but for a lot of reasons have not been successful. :( I have been working with My-Calorie-Counter.com but have gotten fed up with their site having problems, so thought I would try out this site. I like that this has a community....and a profile that displays your progress! I am looking for an online buddy to help keep me on track..through venting, suggestions and modivation. So if anyone is interested..... :) So...HI, Thanks, and good luck to everyone on their own weight loss journey!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    hey there !!! welcome and I think you'll really dig this place! I know I do!

I'm heading to bed right now...but check out the boards and you'll get lots of great tips and support and lots of laughs too!!!

hugs and hope to catch you later!
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • princessjenn1804
    princessjenn1804 Posts: 33 Member
    I will be your buddy. I'm brand new at this site too and I could use a person to help with motivation and such too so count me in!!!!:smile:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    :flowerforyou: welcome!
  • GrnEyz
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! :)

I'm telling you, it is so hard to stick on a diet during "holidays". With Mothers Day around the corner I totally know I'm going to blow it! We're taking my mom out to Outback for dinner, and then cake afterwards....so I promised myself that if I can just do good until then, then I can enjoy the dinner and cake with no guilt.....to a limit. So we'll see if that works! Sometimes I have to treat myself like a child and "bribe" myself to do good...how lame is that? :tongue:
  • bonkers5975
    bonkers5975 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Hey girl, whatever works! I do the same thing. :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.