my new favorite meal

Options
WOW. I just had a Healthy Choice steamer- sesame glazed chicken and it was amazing! It was the best frozen health meal I have ever had, it didn't even taste like it had been frozen or like it only had 300 some calories and 5 grams of fat. If one of your guilty foods is chinese you have to try this meal!

Replies

• schwarzaj
    schwarzaj Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    i will! i really the love the Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers Chicken Pad Thai
  • ceeje
    ceeje Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I love those things. So good
  • LuvnAG10
    Options
    Oooohhh...thanks, I'll have to try them!
  • Sharonbed4d
    Options
    I'll have to give that one a try!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Yes, they are yummy and filling as well.....
  • mmonica
    mmonica Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'll have to try it. :)
  • Neuroticwench
    Neuroticwench Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried that one yet, but the zesty orange chicken one is amazing! I've gotten my brother hooked on them too. :tongue:
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    i will! i really the love the Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers Chicken Pad Thai

Is this spicy? would love to try it, but sometimes HC over-spices their food.
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    oh yes, those are my favorite! i love the chicken romano fresca and the chicken roasted verde so much. the roasted verde is a tad spicy and the romano fresca reminds me of a pasta salad. those are the only ones i buy now and i have found walmart is the cheapest to buy them from.
  • dburton1127
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!!!!
  • cleaneater80
    cleaneater80 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    What is the sodium content for it? I have a hard time finding frozen meals with a lower salt content.
  • ahkunkel
    Options
    Sodium is 590 which is a little high, but its only 1/5 my total allotted sodium for the day so I don't think it's too terrible. It's worth it for the taste!