Best of Thread, Before and After!!

sculptcha
sculptcha Posts: 163 Member
Hello!

I was looking through success stories during my lunch break, hoping to find some inspiring before/after pics. I did find several, but I am seriously in need of some hardcore motivation. All of the NSVs are amazing, but I thought a "Best Of" thread linking to past posts of some dramatic changes would be helpful. If there's already something like this, please link me! I did a quick search, but didn't really find anything.

I'm looking for big changes here. Progress pics and NSV stories are welcome, but the goal is to create a convenient spot to link to the most amazing before and after (or most impressive progress) pics and stories.

I hope you protective regs don't get too touchy. I guess in a way I'm asking others to do my work to avoid having to search for hours through Success Story archives, but I can't be the only one who would find a thread like this to be helpful and encouraging. And yes, very convenient. Again, please point me in the right direction if there is an existing thread like this.

Cheers! :glasses:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!