Dissapointed with me...

Options
I work out every day... I am close to my goal... 41 years old, 117pounds, 27% body fat goind to 24% at least... Work out one hr every weekday... like and eat clean... but have about 5 days I am eating TOO MUCH food even though it is not clean. I just have like an anxiety attacked! Feel bad with myself... Guess have gain about 2 pounds... My will has vanish these days... I am not like this...

Replies

• Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    you need to find the root of it before you can ever find a solution.
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    What is your goal weight? because at 117 pounds, sounds to me you are just being real hard on yourself. Take it easy and try and regroup yourself.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I agree, two pounds is nothing compared to the 117 you've lost...take it easy, stress causes weight gain too...those two pounds are easy to shed
  • sjaudio
    sjaudio Posts: 52
    Options
    First off, get out of your kitchen and get out of your house! Not that we have that out of the way, any idea why you"ve fallen off of the wagon (so to speak)? If you can identify what has triggered your anxiety attack, you may be able to stave it off the next time. As far as the weight gain, don't stress. It's unrealistic to except that you'd stay at 117 (or whatever you goal weight is) forever. You're going to gain and lose a few as time goes on. It's ok. It's ok to have a donut every now and then, to sit in front of your tv with cookies and milk, to have some ice cream. Life is about moderation, no denial. Just don't have all of those things at the same time. Chances are that you didn't eat an extra 7000 calories in two days, but even if you did, you'll burn them off again. Start off with an hour long walk today to clear your head, then start fresh.