Lower body.

Options
This is my first time posting on here. But I have a question and was was wondering if anyone could help! I have quite the large lower body. Compared to my upper body, my lower body really just doesn't match. I want to have a smaller butt and also have smaller thighs, legs etc. so my question is. Will running help to get a slimmer lower body? If I run 4-5 times a will I be able to see results? Also is it possible it will not help? Will it make my thighs and legs bigger instead of helping and making them smaller? Or is it possible I just naturally have a large lower body?

Replies

• RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Whatever holds the most fat will take the longest to get smaller. Think of a puddle slowly drying out.
  • OmegaAlpha007
    OmegaAlpha007 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce fat, your body just stores fat in your lower body easier than it does in your upper body...

I'm a guy so when I put on weight its all in the mid section.. arms don't even change it looks .. weird lol

Find your TDEE and eat at a caloric DEFICIT.. you'll have to lower down your overall BF% to see results.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    You'll have better success losing inches all around from lifting heavy weights while eating at a deficit, better than just running.
  • NickSofia16
    Options
    I am the same way everything goes to the mid section. Also what does TDEE and BF% mean. Sorry if that a dumb question I'm new to this whole thing.