What is your HALLOWEEN TREAT for the day??

Options
I had a Jello Mousse Temptation, 2 sheets of Graham Crackers, and 15 oz. Mini Marshmellows...
I called it a COLD SMORES :) for only 240 calories...could've saved cals on the GC, but had this brand on hand.

Replies

• abbiez
    abbiez Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    What a good idea! yumm :)
    Ive been bad today, chocolate covered popcorn! I made it for the psychic party I had last night and theres a ton leftover, taking it to my boyfriends house tonight because his parents love it. NEED TO GET IT OUT OF THE HOUSE haha :)
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Hubby quoted from a tv show and said we should have some mini Butterfingers. I might have eaten 12 ...

So here I sit, almost no calories left, a stomach ache, and a little bit of hate for myself. But the rest of the Butterfingers are somewhere in the back of the freezer where I cannot reach or see them. So I guess that's good?
  • vaughny
    vaughny Posts: 145
    Options
    i had a tootsie pop lol yours sounds better
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Halloween is tomorrow. :P

I will have a mini Milky Way!
  • ahkunkel
    Options
    I definitely used up all my calories (and went a big over). I had two reces's peanut butter cups, a fun size heath bar, and a fun size packet of raisinettes...AND THEY WERE FABULOUS!!! No guilt here!
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    totally goin' to a halloween party, yo! an' have resisted eating much all day just so i can make it worth my while!
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    dbl post
  • bushman124
    bushman124 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I've been good--my treat is giving candy to the little ones in their costumes--so many memeories. Oops, showing my age!:smile:
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Besides actual treats? We are having Pizza Hut. I've decided it will be our tradition to have pizza & a spooky/Halloween-themed movie every year.

Have been nibling on candy all day, so today is one big treat. Thankfully, when daughter's candy runs out, that's it for all of us. We bought play doh to hand out, so no temptation of raiding the bowl ;)
  • thehealthyone
    Options
    :noway: At my weight, candy won't satisfy me...I must have VOLUME!!! LOL
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    My treat was massive clothes shopping-yummy!:laugh:
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    I know that I will be cursed for writing this, but what the heck, is Halloween!

I don't like or eat candies, chocolate, cookies or sweets in general. I never liked sweets, even as a child. I just threw a bunch of candies that I found in a kitchen cabinet. I have no idea how "old" they were or how did they get there.

If I eat some french fries or fried sweet potatoes can I count them as a treat, pleeeease?
  • garedds
    garedds Posts: 251
    Options
    I went to Boston Pizza and had my favourite salad-Crispy Chicken Pecan! So delicious. However, I ordered it with grilled chicken so that saved me about 400 calories. Still I found out after I went that it was an 800 calorie salad! AHHHHH!!
  • thehealthyone
    Options
    My treat was massive clothes shopping-yummy!:laugh:

YUM O!!! Well, at this point, I only have leftovers in my closet!! Bahahahaha! Looks like you've done well here, glad you feasted on some spicy new clothes!!!
  • thehealthyone
    Options
    I know that I will be cursed for writing this, but what the heck, is Halloween!

I don't like or eat candies, chocolate, cookies or sweets in general. I never liked sweets, even as a child. I just threw a bunch of candies that I found in a kitchen cabinet. I have no idea how "old" they were or how did they get there.

If I eat some french fries or fried sweet potatoes can I count them as a treat, pleeeease?

At your size...I'd have a little more than french fries! :) But nutrition always tastes better, right!
  • thehealthyone
    Options
    I went to Boston Pizza and had my favourite salad-Crispy Chicken Pecan! So delicious. However, I ordered it with grilled chicken so that saved me about 400 calories. Still I found out after I went that it was an 800 calorie salad! AHHHHH!!

Sounds great!! I'm ready for dinner after seeing that!!!!