New to this

pretty_little_filly
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I just joined yesterday, and so far I love it. I just wanted to share that..lol..

Replies

• I just joined yesterday, and so far I love it. I just wanted to share that..lol..
  • BigCityKittyz
    BigCityKittyz Posts: 378
    Me too! I already love this place.....whenever the fridge is beckoning me....I do a quick look @ the motivational support board and drink some green tea or crystal light if it's already night time.

Everyone is sooooo friendly .....and I'm looking for my bikini body too....it's there....just a little burried!:ohwell: I'll let you know when I FIND it!

Welcome! and best of luck!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    welcome to you both:flowerforyou:
  • foxfire9372
    foxfire9372 Posts: 184 Member
    I am ready to start a support group for all of us pony lovers. Welcome and enjoy the ride
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    While here you should think of MFP as a new start on life with a tool that helps you change your eating habits to something more healthy for you rather than looking at it as a temporary dieting tool. Dieting somehow translates into a temporary thing that will be dropped after you reach your goals and what you're doing here is building something that will last a lifetime.
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    And be careful of MFP....one tends to become addicted! I know this first hand....as do many others I am sure...(no names mentioned) LOL :laugh:

zen
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    :flowerforyou: welcome!
  • Im glad there is such a large support group here..Im sure you all can help me stay motivated...

Cheers to all of us:drinker:
This discussion has been closed.