YOUR stories...

iamstronger247
iamstronger247 Posts: 47
edited September 22 in Success Stories
are like MY inspiration totally you have NO idea... if REAL people can lose weight then SO CAN I!!! i can't wait to post my story :)

so THANK YOU....because of your stories i CAN so this :)

Replies

• poodlepaws
    poodlepaws Posts: 269 Member
    Well, I think you found about as real people as you can find:)

You're in good hands, good company, and a good enviroment for losing the weight you want:heart:

Welcome to MFP and I can't wait to hear your story....
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    I don't know if you are asking for people to hand out stories, but I won't wait for you to tell me. I'm gonna do it. lol

When I was 16, I was mommy's track star! I ran at least 4 miles a day, and lifted weights. I got pregnant the March after I turned 16, and gained alot of weight. I never started running ever again. I'll be 21 soon, so nearly 5 years of no running or weight lifting. I was starting to get pretty thick after having my daughter last October. In fact, after having her, I dropped nearly 40 lbs, but proceeded to GAIN 15 of those lbs in my stomach, face and thighs. I began to get depressed and hated myself and ate everything I could to make myself feel better. My wake up call was when a friend showed me this site and I put in my calories for that day. I was eating DOUBLE the calories that I was supposed to. That got my butt in gear BIG time! I started power walking and watching what I ate. I took a little bit to kick the nasty habit of smoking, but I did it! I can now run two miles without stopping, and have trimmed 3 minutes off of the miles I run (11minutes 30 seconds). My body hasn't dropped much weight, but the inches have come off like NOTHING! Here is the difference in my face. My tummy pic is my profile pic.
    Picture14-1.jpg
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,075 Member
    Welcome to the board... if I can do it (marrried mom of 5- one of which is a newborn, full time work, last semester of Graduate school) then anyone can do it. Come to the boards often and especially when you feel like giving up. I come daily and it gives me the motivation to try again 1 more day... and those 1 more days have added up to 3 months and over 50 pounds. You can do it and we're here every pound of the way!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!