Hello.

Options
Zuznana
Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
Hello. I'm new here. Got fed up with being overweight and want to get my lazy backside back to my size 12. Found this on my phone and since I'm home, thought I'll pop around here and say hello to you all. Need some inspirations and just talk with people in same situation since I'm not good at doing things my self, lol.

And since I only just started today, don't really have much to write about. I put on 10 kg last year and they need to come off again. Good bye lazy bum and hello not so lazy bum, lol

2675717.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• mangorabbit
    mangorabbit Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

MFP is a great tool for helping track the calories in/calories out, as well as a great way to stay motivated - the people here are lovely!

Sounds like you are motivated to do this thing, and that is the HUGE first step.

^_^
  • Zuznana
    Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I suppose I'm motivated, just lack the willpower and living with my husband who is not into exercise is a bit of a downer.......love him, but when you have someone sitting on the computer or playing games, it's hard to do the exercise....if that makes sense. So I'm really glad I found this and I hope to meet lots of nice people to share and support each other.
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    wormy_waving.gif
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great tool to help you.