Women late 30's early 40's

Options
13»

Replies

• 3rdshiftblues
    3rdshiftblues Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 42 and ever since I have worked 3rd shift I find that I eat horribly. If you want to add me, you would be helping me too.
  • sunnbunniez
    sunnbunniez Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I turned 40 in September and have reached the final leg of my journey I have lost 95 lbs and have 30 lbs to go and it seems to be the toughest. Please add me if you would like and we can cheer each other on.
  • Tbias78
    Tbias78 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    36 here, been adding new friends since re-motivating myself!!
  • Mekatluvr
    Mekatluvr Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 and live a very stressful and busy life. I need motivation and support to continue on my healthy me journey. Please add me! :)
  • KristaPerseveres
    KristaPerseveres Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I just turned 40 this year, but don't act like it. Current conversation on my wall is about my 23 year old trainer and how I fantasize about licking frosting off his abs during my workouts. Anyone can feel free to add me, life's short let's do this thing and have some fun along the way ;-)
  • fitfabforties
    fitfabforties Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I'm 44.....feel free to add me.....I've been on the this site since January 2012.....still a work in progress.....:)
  • EternalTruth
    EternalTruth Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I enjoy giving support and encouragement.

I am a 40 year old mother of 2. Doing a 5K or 10K is a long way off for me but I do love to hike which is part of my cardio routine to help me get back into shape.

I started again on MFP a few days ago with a start weight of 291.4 and am down 3 lbs so far. I am hoping next summer I will be in good enough shape to join a beach volleyball team.

Wishing you health & happiness

~ True
  • tchell99
    tchell99 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    41 year-old (with the sense of humor of an 8 year-old boy at times) checking in! Looking to lose another 20 - 25 lbs. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • sparkynazca
    sparkynazca Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    36 here... still can't believe I'm this old...
  • RogueinSF
    Options
    42, and working on figuring out how much chocolate I can eat while getting back in shape. there has to be a balance, right? anyway, i am up for cheerleading. right now i am doing the 80 day writing challenge and would love others to join me by posting in their news feed: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/726106/80-day-weight-loss-question-challenge-text-heavy/p1
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I've just turned 37 and am losing baby weight from my third - she's 6 months tomorrow.
    Feel free to add me.
  • tchell99
    tchell99 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    BFDeal wrote: »
    Hey ladies! Can I thumb a ride to Cougarville?

Wouldn't you have to be a bit younger for us to be cougars? :wink:

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Hello there. I'm 38. Feel free to add me. I've been at this weight loss thing all this year. Trying to lose one more pound to hit my goal of 52 pounds in 52 weeks.
  • andreannab
    Options
    Im 41 would love encouragement and to help encourage others. I have already lost 40 pounds and am getting in the best shape of my life.
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I love making new friends here...I'm 38, feel free to add me if you like. I log in nearly everyday, don't log my food nearly as often as I should. I do comment frequently on my feed...
  • mustloseweight2015
    mustloseweight2015 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm 35. Feel free to add me.