Seaching for more MFPs Moms and more

Options
cmfisher84
cmfisher84 Posts: 17 Member
Hi, my name is Cindy and I am the mom two, two wonderful boys who are 7 & 6. I am looking for more moms to help keep me motivated and for people in their 30s. I know that I can do this I just need more support. I am calling this improving on me because before I would look at this as a diet when it isn't. It's about making smart choices and just getting out there and enjoying life with your family and friends. I know I have about 60lbs to lose but I know that I can do this with the help of my family, friends, and MFP. Anything is possible if you put your mind to it.

Replies

• CassarahW
    CassarahW Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm a 33 single mom of 4 (plus one more because my ex step son lives with me too). I have about 90 more lbs to lose and really find the more people I have on here keeping me going, the more likely I am to keep going. :)
  • AMOMONAJOURNEYTOCHANGEHERLIFE
    Options
    Hi Cindy my name is Jessica I'm a mom of four, 6,8,14,15 trying to loose 90-100 lbs. I just started this last week. Could use help a support if you want to add me.
  • courtney123180
    courtney123180 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm courtney, 33 yrs old and mom of 1 to a soon to be 5 yr old boy later this month. i have about 75 lbs to lose. add me if you like :)
  • allison7922
    allison7922 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hey I am Allison, 34 mother of 2 boys (5 and 4) 5'7 and I need to lose about 80lbs. Feel free to add me if you'd like :smile:
  • missyjg99
    missyjg99 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of a 4 y/o and almost 1 y/o. I'm 37 and struggling to lose this weight. I was successful with this program before getting pregnant with my youngest, and now I'm heavier then I've been. I feel like I'm back at the starting point again, but I have to get my butt in gear and do this for me. Feel free to add me. I welcome new and active friends. I have 90 lbs to lose to reach my goal but my first goal is 20lbs.
  • Gotohealth
    Gotohealth Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! My name is Jenny. I am a 35-year-old sahm of two girls. I am working on losing 40 lbs. I love myfitnesspal. Best wishes to you on your lifestyle change! It is so worth it!
  • PinkCupcakes84
    PinkCupcakes84 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Nikki, mom of 4. Mine are ages 10, 7, 3, and 7 months. I have about 50 lbs to lose. Add me if you like. I'm on daily.
  • dylangrrrrl
    dylangrrrrl Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi Cindy!
    I'm a mom of 2, just started back to work after maternity leave. I'm 39 and trying to prioritize my own health while caring for my girls (2.5 yrs and 5 months). I'm definitely exploring how to exercise while taking care of kids. Eg. my daughter thinks it's hilarious when I push her on the swing, run around the swingset, then give her another push. Let's get creative! We can do this!
    lt
  • remlaw06
    remlaw06 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi, I'm 33 and hoping to get pregnant later this year, so I will hopefully be a mom :) I have about 30 pounds to go and have lost 32 so far (despite what MFP says). Feel free to add me! I have my diary open and log every day.
  • setaylor86080
    setaylor86080 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hey I am about to turn 25. I also have 2 kids, Mine are 1 and 2. Feel free to add me. I love to have moms on my friends list!!!
  • gabeelijah
    gabeelijah Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 37 and this is my second time on this site. i have gained all my weight back and need to start logging my food and exercise again. Please add me. Thanks!
  • jwhackers84
    jwhackers84 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Jessi. I am 29 (I'll be 30 in November) and I am a stay at home mom to two boys ages 11 and 6. I started out with about 100-110 pounds to lose and am so far down almost 30! Please anyone, feel free to add me!
  • sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Lindsi. I am 30 years old and have one wonderful 5 year old little boy. Feel free to add me :)
  • mimismommy11
    mimismommy11 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 and a mom to a 2 1/2 year old, hoping to get pregnant towards the end of this year or sometime next year. You can add me if you'd like!
  • KayStar728
    KayStar728 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies... I'm a mom of 2. I have a 10 year old daughter and a 11 month old son. You can add me for extra motivation and support. I know it's hard ladies, but we need to find the time for us so we can live longer and be around for our children!!! Let's start this journey together!
  • Groto1980
    Groto1980 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Mary I am 34 . I am a mom of 4 all boys, 6,4, soon to be 2 and a 2 1/2 mo. Starting this journey again with over 150 lbs. to lose.. Feel free to add me.
  • GG70
    GG70 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi Feel free to add me too.. I have 3 kids and have been struggling with my weight as I always put them first.. In fact I am so rarely on the list of things to do. We need to start making ourselves a priority so we can give the best of ourselves to our families. I have been on and off of here and the best I have EVER done is when I log on to MFP each day and interact with my amazing mfp friends. The best SUPPORT EVER!!
  • arf24_1
    arf24_1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2 boys here, about to turn 5 and almost 2 years. Mid 30s. Any other moms are welcome to add me :)
  • augustrn2004
    augustrn2004 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :) I'm 36 and a mom of a 12, 9, and 6 year old. I figure the more friends the better the support!
  • hp4thebest
    hp4thebest Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow, its hard to keep the diet while you have to cook for the family , but try to make choices for the whole family they will feel better. I also need support since my son does not like a lot the veggies