Problem Areas

Options
roxii1803
roxii1803 Posts: 5 Member
I have lost over 15 pounds but i am only noticing it in my stomach area. My arms and thighs are still big and not going down. I work out at home and mostly do cardio. Is anyone having the same problem? What can i do to start seeing results in other places? Any solutions? What areas are you seeing the weight loss?

Replies

• SJKirk51912
    SJKirk51912 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately you cannot spot reduce areas. So really the only thing you can do it keep losing weight and it will eventually come off those areas.

My thighs are huge and it seems like it's the first place I gain weight but the last place I lose it from.

Just keep trucking and it will happen.
  • luckypony71
    luckypony71 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I have lost over 15 pounds but i am only noticing it in my stomach area. My arms and thighs are still big and not going down. I work out at home and mostly do cardio. Is anyone having the same problem? What can i do to start seeing results in other places? Any solutions? What areas are you seeing the weight loss?

You cannot spot reduce, but add weights to your workout routine. Not the little 5 pound weights, lift heavy. If you don't know what to do most gyms offer a one time free visit with a personal trainer. Dead lifts are my personal favorite because I get the major muscle groups. Squats are good for the tushy.

Toning will help your overall look.
  • cebreisch
    cebreisch Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    If only we could pick the specific areas we wanted to lose weight in. Doesn't work that way.

It's like trying to let the air out of a balloon, but only from the middle. Yes I know there are those balloon animal type balloons that you can twist, but it doesn't make the air go away, it just redistributes itself.

Do a Dory....Just keep swimming, just keep swimming swimming swimming, what do we do, we swim, swim....it'll come.