Turbo Fire Gals!

Options
I'm on the last week of month 2, so the recovery week.

OMG, I just want to say how much I hate this week because it's too easy! LOL!! I know it's probably there to prepare for month 3 which is pretty much mainly HIIT workouts. I mean, 2 core classes this week, that's it? I want to add in other workouts from it, but I know she made the schedule in the best way so I am trying not to.

Replies

• telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Hi Erin - I felt the same way about the recovery week...in fact, I feel the same way every time I get to the Core 20/Stretch 40 day and my bodybugg tells me I've only burned 140 calories during that 60 minutes.

About 8 weeks ago, my husband and I started walking (35 - 45 minutes a day) at night which has given me some additional burn for my day. It's helped me feel less "lazy" on those easier days but isn't so taxing that my body doesn't get the rest it needs.

I'm about to start week 15 of Turbo Fire and the advanced workouts are unbelievable. Wait until you try TF 60...4 fire drills and some really intense choreography. Chalene is AMAZING!!!

Good luck!
    Sharon
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I had decided to just go on a walk today, it's Halloween anyway. LOL

I already have the advanced workouts and have done the workouts already. :P Fire 60 is my FAVORITE cardio class for sure. HIIT 30 is crazy too! I can't even breathe during that. Haha

I cannot wait for the advanced months!
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    We did our walk this morning and I pushed us to run up and down a set stairs as a HIIT. Whew that was fun!

No kiddies yet so 5 lbs of chocolate are sitting in my hallway calling me...hurry up trick or treaters!!! LOL!

Sharon
  • rbcca19
    Options
    I want these dvds so so so bad!!
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow I'll be starting month 2 of TF, and was a bit disappointed to see that I think every week was the same schedule! Plus no HIITS! I freakin love those workouts, and feel so accomplished at the end of them. Maybe I'll sneak one in here and there haha.
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I snuck in some here and there. LOL I did 3 out of the whole month.