Detox and Cleanse

Options
2»

Replies

• brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    You mean you drank water and pooped today?

Good job!
    34513949_zpsa99a748b.jpg
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Good grief....

I just joined the other day... and starting to look around, and threads like these, filled with judgment and sarcasm are DEF not motivating!

Hopefully I can learn how to avoid these threads....

Can't we all just speak to each other in a respectful manner? And maybe be a little more open to what other people have to say!

We are all on here cause we are or did fight a similar battle with some form of health or weight loss -- so, let's encourage the people that are asking questions and wanting to learn and not shame them.

Sorry, I know that's a bit of a rant, it all just rubbed me the wrong way.

There may be a little sarcasm here, honestly I see humor, but I don't see anyone judging anyone. The simple truth is that cleanses don't work and can in fact be detrimental to the digestive system by killing the good bacteria as well as the bad. If you've ever had a colonoscopy think about how long it takes to get back to eating normally.

And there are topics like this every day, sometimes many every day, that could be avoided by using the search function as difficult as that is.

So I would suggest since you are new that you may want to read through the newcomer information. Good luck.
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    I'm always excited when the original post is removed yet I still know what it said based on the responses. I don't even have to ask.