May Progress and NSVs!

What progress did you make in May? Also, any NSVs?

MINE:
3 lbs lost (.75/week).
1 inch lost from waist.
.5 inch lost from hips and thighs.
1 inch lost from bust.
Went up 15 lbs on OHP, 30 lbs on squats, 20 lbs on deadlifts, and 10 lbs on rows and bench press.

As for NSVs, I felt so good about how my body looked before nookie on Saturday night that I walked into the bedroom in bra and panties to show off my bod before we turned the lights off. That may not seem like a big deal for some, but as someone that's always been self conscious without clothes (even around my husband), it felt pretty cool to let go and enjoy myself without wondering if my stomach was jiggling. Note to self: sex is a lot better when you're confident.

Your turn. GO!

Replies

• _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    No one?
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    I'll share :) I reached my goal weight of 110lbs and I'm now slowly building my way up to maintenance :bigsmile: . I'm 5'0 for reference.

Also, awesome NSV!! :drinker:
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,237 MFP Moderator
    Hmmm.... Dropped two more pounds and am comfortably wearing size 10s. Some of the 'looser' 10 pants have started getting saggy. Woot!

Those NSVs are awesome, you two!
  • Mac_X
    Mac_X Posts: 110 Member
    12.6 lbs lost, 14.5 inches total inches lost, and on my way to the next challenge.
  • _L_A_
    _L_A_ Posts: 170 Member
    I wanted to do insanity or 30DS but if I did them I'd waste my gym membership and not go running as much. So instead I just challenged myself to do 25 exercise days in May instead.

I lost 6lbs (it may not seem like much, but it's loads for me to lose in a month since I've now got into the healthy weight category), 1.5inches from my hips and 2inches from my waist. I've gained definition in my arms too :) but I also gained an injury as I used all my rest days too early, oops! So I'm having a less intense June!
  • I started in the second week of May, but I'm already seeing progress.
    I've lost 4lbs, an inch from my waist, an inch from my thighs and about half an inch from my hips.

As for NSVs, well, I'm down two belt loops (small thing, but felt good when I did it!) and my stomach already looks lots flatter to me. I think that's down to drinking a lot more water though, and not feeling bloated.