Commercials!

Options
Lisa1971
Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
I hate that stupid Geico pig! He's annoying as hell and can suck it. I also hate the ones with those fake kids walking around complaining to their dad "Dad, mom said that you said wires are ugly. Are my wires ugly?" WTF???? Creepy kids!

The one with the little old ladies talking about insurance is funny. The one lady put all her vacation photos on her wall. I mean, she taped them up literally to a wall. Then when the other old lady gives her a dirty look she says "I unfriend you." I have no idea why but that one always makes me laugh!

Replies

• firfeous
    firfeous Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    2ps1vl2.gif
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    DVR

record everything

30 second DVR jump forward is best thing ever invented since the swim-up pool bar.
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    my kids play and make stooped over hands together gesture that lady does and say " i unfriend you" and the other says " thats not how it works" and then they laugh .... i dunno they are 13 and 8 ... this is apparently hilarious...
  • notamoment
    notamoment Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Aaaannd boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants..
  • itodd4019
    itodd4019 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    DVR

record everything

30 second DVR jump forward is best thing ever invented since the swim-up pool bar.

Totally dude!
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    my kids play and make stooped over hands together gesture that lady does and say " i unfriend you" and the other says " thats not how it works" and then they laugh .... i dunno they are 13 and 8 ... this is apparently hilarious...

LOL! I have their sense of humor then!:laugh:
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    DVR

record everything

Totally dude!

And netflix and hulu.
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    All commercials suck. Unless there's a commercial with a hot sexy guy with no shirt then I don't mind them ;)
  • karenmcwilly53
    karenmcwilly53 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    And the commercials have gotten looooooooonger. That's what I hate about them :sad:
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options

LOL! I have their sense of humor then!:laugh:

Me two.... the kids and I are always goofin on commercials that we like. Like the Framily one.
  • roanokejoe49
    roanokejoe49 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    how about that creepy little fake Austrian (or whatever) kid with his "Toaster Strudel!" I wanna smack that little kid with a water balloon in winter.
  • roanokejoe49
    roanokejoe49 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    All commercials suck. Unless there's a commercial with a hot sexy guy with no shirt then I don't mind them ;)

Tart.
  • katmustbeskinny
    Options
    DVR

record everything

Totally dude!

And netflix and hulu.

No! Hulu has tons of commercials!!
  • wardamnirish
    wardamnirish Posts: 395
    Options
    how about that creepy little fake Austrian (or whatever) kid with his "Toaster Strudel!" I wanna smack that little kid with a water balloon in winter.

That one is downright creepy.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    Let’s not forget the Smart beep commercial or the trunk monkey. I think some of the commercials are better than the sorry excuses for sitcoms today.
  • JonnyMacAwesome
    JonnyMacAwesome Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I think Infomercials are the worst, but they make me chuckle.

"Here's my crappy product with only one real possible use, but I'm going to show you how you can use it to do 10 things yet never would.

All for just $19.99 plus processing and handling... but wait, there's MORE!

Call now, we will DOUBLE your order, just pay separate processing and handling."

I usually call them out on it right when they're about to say "but wait, there's MORE"...my wife dies laughing when I do because she knows it's coming too.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    One that most people hate that I actually find freaking hilarious is the one with Gary Busey for the Amazon Fire TV box. Maybe I'm weird, but I love that commercial lol...
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I watch everything on DVR now, so I fast-forward commercials.

I've always found RADIO commercials to be much more annoying. Particularly the ones featuring yelling car salesmen. I will NEVER buy a car from Diamond Mazda in my town because their commercial irritates me to the point of having to change the station or turn the radio off all together. Equally annoying are those that repeat phone numbers and/or websites more than twice in a row.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options

In that case, the hardee's commercials with the sexy ladies in daisy dukes and skimpy shirts, they don't suck either.
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options

Tart.

I beg to differ