Blahhhhh

Options
So I have been pretty upset lately because I lost 9 pounds within 2 weeks of me watching what I eat and I kind of just haulted and lost nothing else. I did read some posts about measuring yourself and I did lose some inches although it wasnt reflecting in the pounds area. I weighed myself this morning and I finally dropped another pound, but I am still kind of blahhh. I have the motivation to lose the weight because I know I need to do this for myself but at the same time I just dont know. I need some kind of motivation or something....

Replies

• suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    So if I'm understanding you correctly, you've lost 10 lbs since joining in September?? That's FANTASTIC!! Carry around a 10 lb. bag of potatoes for a while and see how heavy that gets!! You're doing great - don't give up hope! It usually comes off faster in the beginning and then slows down a bit... but you'll get there hun!!! Congrats on your loss! :-)
  • jacqlynnmarie
    jacqlynnmarie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks Suzi! I know i should be excited that I lost that much in a whole four weeks but I am being once of those people that just wish it would just all go away in a months time lol.
  • missyhse
    missyhse Posts: 189
    Options
    Great job on 10 pounds! That is a lot to lose in a short amount of time, your body just needs to catch up and then you will start to lose again :happy:
  • lainey137
    Options
    1- lbs equates to almost a dress size in my book. Don't lose hope- you've done brilliantly.
  • jacqlynnmarie
    jacqlynnmarie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! You are all awesome and I am glad I have the support like I do on here! =)
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Thanks Suzi! I know i should be excited that I lost that much in a whole four weeks but I am being once of those people that just wish it would just all go away in a months time lol.

I am sure that you didn't put all the weight on in just a months time so you know it won't come off in a months time. this is a long slow tough process but so worth it. keep going and be proud of what you have accomplished.