old me new me

Options
Hi I'm 27 I have two kids and I'm not really new but definitely fell off the wagon. A few years ago I was at my happiest weight felt good looked good and over the years new relationship school and new job I've forgotten about my health and packed on a good 20 pounds. I recently got engaged and though my wedding isnt till 2016 I want to look amazing. Also I'm changing my life because i miss feeling comfortable in my skin and my clothes :-). Im looking for some mfp friends!! And lets do this!!

Replies

• Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Welcome.. feel free to add me. Good luck!
  • fit_gal
    fit_gal Posts: 167
    Options
    Hi I joined today too. I lost weight five years ago.i haven't put it all back on but I have put on a good few pounds. Last time round I used the wii to get fit and ate a lot better. I never deprived myself of anything but ate in moderation and also with a lot of thought. This time I will use part wii part Pilates as well as getting back to moderation in the eating department! Add me if you like?
  • futuremrsmcginnis
    futuremrsmcginnis Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    First time around I was pretty strict on my diet with hard core exercise. I just want to be healthy and keep exercising regularly. Im going to also do pilates and turbofire for my cardio. The hardest thing for me will be the sweets I love pretty much all things sugary and bad for you.