New

Options
I'm doing my masters degree and have huge responsibilities in my job that leave no time for exercise, or activity in general. I used to be very active, but now I'm feeling the changes more than ever. I've gained 10 lbs since Spring, and now I need to move in the opposite direction, regardless of how busy I am! I'm excited about this website and was amazed at how most foods are in the database for counting calories. Today is day 1.

Replies

• rstring
    rstring Posts: 35
    Options
    Welcome & good luck to you in reaching your goals!
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    wormy_waving.gif
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great tool to help you.
  • monoxidechick
    Options
    Welcome! I started this site and new routines a little over a week ago and I love it. I am also taking online classes to get my masters, have a demanding job, and thought that I had no time to track calories and excercise. Once I started here, I made a few changes in my priorities and time management and found that I can find the time if it is important.

You can do it if it is important to you, and this sight will help you along the way. Add me as a friend if you want and we can encourage each other to find the time when life gets busy.
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've been using the website and iPod Touch app for almost two weeks now. This is my frist post on the forum. I finished my Masters a little over a year ago. I remember how stressful it was - and that I gained a lot of weight because I didn't make room in my life for exercise and eating right. I hope you find MFP helpful!
  • Awinters24
    Options
    Hello, i started using this site 10 days ago, I have found it more then helpful, Knowing exactly what my calorie intake is everyday helps me know that my eating habits are changing and that i am motivated to do this. Encouragement from other MFP members also helps greatly in keeping me on track! I hope this site helps you reach your goal and if your looking for some motivating friends then please feel free to add me! Good luck!