I'm losing fat differently than before

Options
Hello Everyone!

I was Obese as a Child because i weigh 80kilos when I was in 3rd grade to 2nd Year highschool . But when My crush in 3rd year high school told me i was too fat to even be with her, I was hurt...and motivated to lose weight just to show her a fat person can also be loved (cheesy i tell you :D).

But When I lost weight before, I lost my Face Fat the most while other parts in my body lost fat evenly (albeit slower and fewer). Then when I was in 2nd year college last year, I gained back the weight and my Face fat has returned and it is more noticeable than before.

Now here comes the thing that bugs me. I'm not losing Face fat in any way. But my arms, My Legs, My neck, shoulders and waist all lost some inches. All of my shorts and pants are loose now. My hands and arms are more toned and my back is more flat. (Before I can't see the line in the middle, now I can see it.)

So my question is, do we lose weight differently if we gained what we have lost before?

For example:

80 kilos -- 70 Kilos : Lost mostly face fat.
Gained 10 kilos
80 kilos -- 70 kilos : Lost fat evenly on my Body ( the most prominent one was in my back) but NONE on my face.

THANKS!

P.S Man Boobs really are the hardest to remove

Replies

• martinel2099
    martinel2099 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    The human body is complicated and where your body stores fat largely depends on your gender and genetics. Also keep in mind that your own perception of your body image could be playing a role here.

As long as you're losing weight I'd take that as a win. You might not be losing fat in the areas you would prefer or as even as you would prefer but there's not much you can really do about it.

Keep up the hard work and you'll achieve the image you desire!
  • sevPOOTS
    sevPOOTS Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks for that answer. I should say that motivated me a lot :D