Craving a down and dirty burger!

Options
2»

Replies

• rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    OP...go have a darn burger. I have Red Robin's from time to time and enjoy every finger licking bit of it! One meal won't ruin the process...have the burger and then just pick back up the next day.
  • jim180155
    jim180155 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Hardees?

I would normally say you should eat the burger. If you try, you can fit it into your calorie and macro goals. Even if you can't, I'd say eat the burger, provided that this is a rare occurrence.

But Hardees?

Maybe this is a good time to practice a little self control, at least until you come up with something better than Hardees.
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    Hey sometimes Hardees is all you got. LOL says the chick from Podunk. :flowerforyou:

It's hard to make it a rare occurence. Just remember also alot of people have gotten accustomed to eating well and when they don't it gives unpleasant side effects. Don't wanna ruin the burger party, but just saying. :)
  • jenna40_2go
    jenna40_2go Posts: 101
    Options
    Hey sometimes Hardees is all you got. LOL says the chick from Podunk. :flowerforyou:

It's hard to make it a rare occurence. Just remember also alot of people have gotten accustomed to eating well and when they don't it gives unpleasant side effects. Don't wanna ruin the burger party, but just saying. :)

Lol I live in Podunk to!! 1500 people live in my town... we are lucky to have a Hardee and a subway.... same building inside the gas station lol. My oldest daughter 16 works at Hardee. Walking distance in case I'm at work and she has to work. Just an fyi they actually make a low carb burger!!! No bun they wrap it in lettuce instead! I got that and it was 420 calories. I'm happy. Thank you for all the support!

I'm sure I will pay for this tomorrow with all the grease. And I now know I won't be giving in again. While it was good while it lasted by this time next month I will be more disciplined.
  • ddixon503
    ddixon503 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    One burger won't break you. Eat it.

This. And get a better one than a Hardees burger!!!

Oh, and in your profile it says you are 35, halfway to 40. Nope. You're halfway to 70, not 40. Have a nice day!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Ok I really like you! That halfway to seventy really makes me feel better!!!! Friend requesting!

"winning"
  • BARBnKS
    BARBnKS Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    How about ordering the hamburger but don't eat the bun OR eat half the hamburger with the bun & eat the other half of the hamburger without the bun...You will be satisfying your cravings but yet cut out about 100 calories by not eating all of the bun, Whenever I go to a fast food place I try to go to one which have side salads, usually they are about $1. So instead of fries I have a side salad & a small hamburger & usually don't eat all of the bun. My sister orders a hamburger patty & asks to have it on top of her salad.