Hey Men......Fattie or Freddy Kreugar face?

Options
As I lose weight everything is starting to look great,except my stomach. The more I lose the more it deflates and is now looking a lot like Freddy Kreugar's face. All scarred up and nasty looking like a deflated balloon. When lean over something my stomach goes all accordian and hangs and stretches out. It is DISGUSTING!:embarassed:
So guys,which would you rather look at? A fattie, or a thin chick with a stomach like Freddy's face?:sad:

Replies

• Misterjosh
    Options
    The skin heals over time, a long time. The right man will value health over temporary appearance. I kinda know what you're talking about and my girlfriend still likes me.
  • qman76301
    Options
    YOU LOOK GOOD TO ME. i THINK I WOULD CHOOSE THE FATTIE:happy:
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    The skin heals over time, a long time. The right man will value health over temporary appearance. I kinda know what you're talking about and my girlfriend still likes me.

Thank you for replying! Tons of people are reading,with no response. I was about to order a pizza!!!
  • xxthursday09xx
    xxthursday09xx Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you have tried it, but always moisturize. It helps the skin firm up. I'm sure you knew that already but just throwing it out there again. With how small you are and the weight you are trying to get to, it shouldn't be too bad. Like Misterjosh said...it heals over time and if it's still not at the quality you want, your man or future man will love and enjoy you no matter what. :)
  • stellcorb
    stellcorb Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I have the same issue. I was going to try vitamin E oil and I'll let you know if it does any good. Luckily my husband doesn't have much of a choice but to be okay with my Shar pei belly:blushing: Plus, if you think about it, it's the same stomach when it's full of fat, it just more noticeable when its stretched to capacity. I'll keep the empty Freddie belly, thank-you!
  • suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I hear ya!! I have had 4 children (a set of twins in there) and 2 c-sections - I definitely have the big belly hang! Even when I'm thinner, I've still got the hanging skin. I'm hoping that since I'm losing weight slowly, that it won't be so bad this time... but I'm not so sure. I'd like to get a tummy tuck once I've reached my goal weight - but they're so expensive! I've already warned my husband that if I work my butt off and lose all 74 pounds, that I deserve to use an entire tax refund to get that tummy tuck!! LOL!
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    My wonderful hubby loves me fat or thin,but I worry he is just being nice. I am losing very slowly and I have used every cream under the Sun. Maybe I will try the Tax Refund line on him.......
    I love the term Shar-Pei belly! Much better than Freddy!
  • lordofultima
    Options
    when losing fat of course you're going to get a bit more flabby, and rolls will appear when you to certain activities, but that's better than a big round gut hanging out! I think a healthy woman who cares about her body is much more important than whether or not there's some flabby skin on her.