call out visalus/beachbody "coaches?" or no?

lollipoprincess
lollipoprincess Posts: 117 Member
I have a ton of people on Facebook trying to scam people. I know the backlash from telling them losing 10 lbs of pure fat in 4 days isn't really possible is going to be bad. It just annoys me so much that these are people I know that act like they care about other people's fitness goals but in reality they are just trying to take their $$$. Should I comment?

Replies

• RunningOnWontons
    RunningOnWontons Posts: 138 Member
    It's tempting...but I think it's only a good idea if you like drama. IMO, I think the "unfriend" button works better. Actually, the reason I quit facebook was because I got sick of being spammed by folks I considered real friends who refused to take "no thanks" for an answer when peddling this stuff to me...
  • lollipoprincess
    You're right. I hate any drama, I guess everyone will learn eventually.
  • So you're saying you don't like them because of the "possible" ulterior motive behind what they are saying? I am confused have you ever tried any of the programs?

IMO - shakeology is a waste of $ , but their work outs have excellent results for many if not all people who stick to it. I have t25 and when I first tried weight loss... it helped me lose, and my body looked the best it ever had... since being over weight.

Also P90X & others are amazing.... sure you can throw tons of things together and get just of great results, but with these its laid out for you simple as that. So I am confused? Why are you so annoyed/angry with them when they are promoting items that work?
  • raevyn70
    raevyn70 Posts: 113 Member
    Personally, I have had good success with P90X. *shrugs*
  • fullersun35
    fullersun35 Posts: 162 Member
    Most of their audience already knows that you can't lose 10 lbs of fat in 4 days. There's no need to call them out. Or be the Facebook police. Just unfriendly them or stay out of it.
  • raevyn70
    raevyn70 Posts: 113 Member
    I have the DVD's and belong to their forums, and I have never heard them make that statement. As a matter of fact, in their fitness guide, they straight up tell you that 2 pounds is the most healthiest way to lose weight and to add that you may gain but to remember that muscle weighs more than fat. I am wondering if this is a rip-off con person misrepresenting Beach Body.
  • lollipoprincess
    I'm talking about the people selling the shakes... not the workout and I said nothing about p90x or your forums.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Most of their audience already knows that you can't lose 10 lbs of fat in 4 days. There's no need to call them out. Or be the Facebook police. Just unfriendly them or stay out of it.

Need to qualify this...it is possible - with liposuction.
  • lollipoprincess
    So you're saying you don't like them because of the "possible" ulterior motive behind what they are saying? I am confused have you ever tried any of the programs?

IMO - shakeology is a waste of $ , but their work outs have excellent results for many if not all people who stick to it. I have t25 and when I first tried weight loss... it helped me lose, and my body looked the best it ever had... since being over weight.

Also P90X & others are amazing.... sure you can throw tons of things together and get just of great results, but with these its laid out for you simple as that. So I am confused? Why are you so annoyed/angry with them when they are promoting items that work?
    Blah.
  • lollipoprincess

Need to qualify this...it is possible - with liposuction.
    Lol.