A 5'2" fat chick lost 85lbs and became a hot mama!

Options

Replies

• _imperfextionisbeauty_
    Options
    Awesome!
  • fluffynella
    Options
    Fantastic results! Congrats!
  • gallifreyfallsnomore1
    Options
    Amazing
  • _Juhi_
    _Juhi_ Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Do share ur plan n give us some tips ????
  • Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Do share ur plan n give us some tips ????

No plan really, just exercise more and eat less. Keep at it, even if you hit a plateau. After a while of doing the same exercise, your body might get bored so mix things up a bit!
  • ashleybreanna13
    ashleybreanna13 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    that is crazy amazing! way to go!
  • zaynab110
    zaynab110 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    wow! great workdone
    please share your diet plan ..
  • lillyrose2020
    lillyrose2020 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Wow, massive well done to you! You look amazing. You are an inspiration and proof that hard work pays off.
  • BumbyDog
    BumbyDog Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    As of June 1st I have lost 85lbs! Pretty close my goal of 125lbs (only 8 more to go), but I might change it when I get there.

As usual, I did the "before pants" pic and during photos as well as my measurements. :)

25d58cfb-4738-4189-ad90-724d144488a1_zpsc8800445.jpg

a4e8d9c3-c904-4903-916a-93269a6af9aa_zps0b149d34.jpg

You look absolutely amazing! I'm just under 5' 2" myself and to me you look about 112lbs in that photo. You do not need to lose another 1 lb never mind 8! Well done you are an inspiration. Looking at your pic today made me go for a 40 minute brisk walk at lunch time instead of sitting on my butt - thanks!
    Neck- 14.8 to 12 (-2.8")
    Waist- 42 to 28.25 (-13.75")
    Hips- 47.5 to 34.5 (-13")
    BMI- 39.1 to 24.3
    Body Fat- 52.3% to 24.9%
    Clothing- size 18/20 jeans & 2XL shirts to size 6 jeans & small shirts.

ETA: I started in August 2012. My calories range from 1300-1600 cals. My main form of exercise is walking, but I have done the 30 Day Shred, a few Leslie Sansone DVDs and intervals on the treadmill as well
  • BumbyDog
    BumbyDog Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Sorry, my last post didn't post. Just wanted to say thanks so much for posting your pics they have really and truely inspired me. It made the difference between me going for the 40 minute brisk walk at lunch time and sitting on my *kitten*. I am just under 5'2" myself and to me you only look to weigh about 112 lbs. You do not need to lose any more weight at all. You look stunning!
  • Broejen
    Options
    wow! great workdone
    please share your diet plan ..

No diet plan, just eat what I want and make sure I'm below my calories for the day. I do make sure I get enough protein though.
  • jfeakins
    jfeakins Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing!! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • cmabnx
    cmabnx Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    fabulous!!
  • Broejen
    Options
    This is so great! In addition to activities I use wraps and use fat fighters to help with the tightening and toning of skin. And then I also use greens to get my daily vegetables and fruit to make sure I am staying on track.

Do wraps and "fat fighters" actually work for the long run though? I'm kinda leery of those. It'd be helpful with the loose skin though.
  • llambert729
    Options
    You are definitely a motivator for me! great job!
  • mom_z
    mom_z Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I want this!
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    That my dear is an awesome transformation, way to go you must be well chuffed. Thanks for sharing your success. B)
  • Nikkkosmom
    Options
    That's awesome you look awesome. I've just started a path to 50-70lbs lost I'm praying. So far 4lbs in a week. You have motivated me!!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous lass!
  • kshah65
    kshah65 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    How did u do it?
    U luk amazing x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!