Starting 30 Day Shred

Options
2»

Replies

• fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I need this, I have 30ds, but haven't started it yet, but you may have motivated me to start it tonight!
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    I would like to give this a try, but like most things I get bored too quickly and move on to something else. I have commitment issues lol. Hopefully I can do this.
  • elsie0o0
    elsie0o0 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I want to try this. I'm in!
  • balvis3919
    balvis3919 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    me too!!!! i started this a little over a week ago... and then something came up for few days. need to start again. anyone elses arms die a bit from the squat thrusts. my arms cant handle 3 pounds in the air! hahaha i can carry a 30 pound kid for and hour but not 3 pound above my head for 1 minute. love the feeling u get the next day though. i was dying the night of but the next day while doing dishes i felt like i was super woman scrubbing that plate!!! haha
  • scarlet717
    scarlet717 Posts: 14
    Options
    I need some motivation so im in too.. should I wait until tomorrow??
  • katrkels11
    katrkels11 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    me too!!!! i started this a little over a week ago... and then something came up for few days. need to start again. anyone elses arms die a bit from the squat thrusts. my arms cant handle 3 pounds in the air! hahaha i can carry a 30 pound kid for and hour but not 3 pound above my head for 1 minute. love the feeling u get the next day though. i was dying the night of but the next day while doing dishes i felt like i was super woman scrubbing that plate!!! haha

Haha I have the same problem with the squat thrusts. I can't believe that using 3 pound weights make my arms hurt that much for that one exercise! Just means that I need to do more strength I guess
  • elsie0o0
    elsie0o0 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Just did my first one, man that's tough, but doable at the same time. I'm excited, except I don't know how to log it cause I forgot to wear my hrm.
  • BusyCyclist
    BusyCyclist Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 4 and I've sweated more than ever! It's not getting easier :D
    Circuit one cardio is a killer and keeping the weights up in circuit 3 is not easy. But today was the first day I could walk normally. For some reason my thighs are killing me. They're usually the strongest part of my body - or so I thought ;)
    How are you getting on?
  • katrkels11
    katrkels11 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I finished w1d1 yesterday and today I am a little sore, but not as bad as I thought I would be. My arms hurt the most from doing pushups! And I definitely agree that the first circuit seems to be the most difficult.
  • magicducky13
    magicducky13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I just finished day 5 level one and my calves are killing me! ah! I am so proud of myself though for making it to day 5. I almost didn't do it today, but I pulled myself out of bed before work and got it done. I am sleeping better since starting it though which is awesome. haha
  • Dragonborn79
    Dragonborn79 Posts: 161
    Options
    Checking in on my 30DS progress. I started Level 2 today. I've been taking rest days when I need to. :) I SO love/hate Jillian! Why are my armpits sore? hahaha

June 1: Level 1.1
    June 2: Level 1.2
    June 3: Level 1.3
    June 4: Level 1.4
    June 5: Rest
    June 6: Level 1.5
    June 7: Level 1.6
    June 8: Level 1.7
    June 9: Rest
    June 10: Level 1.8
    June 11: Level 1.9
    June 12: Level 1.10