Who went over calories today due to Candy and/or other treat

Options
I went over. Oh well..we have a whole new month and a new week starting. I am a little bummed, but I rarely ever go over but there is always a brand new day to start fresh. :happy:

Replies

• eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    WAY OVER!! Damnit :(
  • StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    you are only human! I went over a few times this week!!!! I am with you, tomorrow starts a new month and I plan to make it a good one!!
  • marielenrdz
    marielenrdz Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I, too went over my calories last night. Not because of candy, though....an awesome Halloween party and too many smirnoffs!
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Yeah, went over, but I'm not bummed. This candy made me feel good! HAHA, and it will be better tomorrow! Good job on your loss!
  • rachelblank427
    rachelblank427 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I budgeted my candy in and worked out for almost 2 hours.
  • breannk
    Options
    i went over a few days this week too! :grumble: but tomorrow is the start of a new week and a new month! just dont give up! :flowerforyou:
  • melizerd
    melizerd Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I went a little over and don't care that I did :D I think it's important to have completely free days once and awhile. So I don't worry about it. I do it about once a month. I find I still eat WAAAAAY less than I used to and I don't really pig out but I get to have some halloween candy or birthday cake and not worry about it.

I've never had a week where I gained from ONE free day for something special so I just don't worry about it. Tomorrow back to normal ;)
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I'll say before my weight loss I used to engorge on pizza, fast food, and junk food all the time. Now that number is greatly reduced. I went from eating out 4-5 times a week to once a week. :smile:
  • ksnurse25
    ksnurse25 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I bought the full sized candy bars for the kiddos. That way they went quicker and I didn't have the temptation of getting into the stash because I didn't have the mentality of "oh it is just one little piece"...then it goes to two....then 10. I successfully stayed out of the candy and I am hoping to give the rest away at work tomorrow. Now the drinks last night at the halloween party, that's where I went over!!!!! LOL
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    had a few mini treats last night nothing excessive.... under today :)
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I haven't gone over yet but it's only 6 pm here an I haven't eaten dinner. lol There is half a bowl of candy for the trick or treaters sitting in the kitchen. I'm praying we'll have enough trick or treaters tonight to get rid of it all so I'm not tempted. lol

I will try my hardest not to go over, but I guess we'll see. I figure this is like a trial run for Thanks Giving and Christmas. I have to get my mind in the game and prepare for the up and coming holiday feasts. Mental armor is what it's going to take to keep from over indulging this holiday season. But we can do it!
  • realm69
    Options
    I went way over today too, but I agree tomorrow is a new month and everyone deserves "free days" now and again! Here's hoping that November is a good month for everyone! :drinker:
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    I so blew it tonight. Had done exceptionally well all day; took an extra long walk. BUT then went to a good friends Halloween party. I did not eat candy, but she had so many wonderful delights not to mention beverages. I am so busted today. Very happy that tomorrow is a Monday AND the first day of a month....just seems like the perfect time to start it over afresh! Recommitted to eating well!
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I didn't but I made sure I got my strength training and cardio in today and I logged the 60 minutes spent walking while out trick or treating with my daughter. I also made sure I ate lower calorie meals today. It was good to have some treats after working so hard!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    I did but I had planned to. I know I wont succeed at this if I feel deprived. So I made sure to get all my water and will definitely be hitting the gym extra hard this week.
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I did! XP And yesterday. Today it was the reese's pumpkin, candycorn, some gummies, and a york pattie.
    Yesterday...reese's pumpkins, york, and cookie dough. >< Still got a lot of candy...but Hopefully I'll get back on track tomorrow and stay that way a while..
  • ahkunkel
    Options
    I went over and I don't feel guilty at all. It's just one day and I know that if I deprive myself of chocolate I'm just going to binge at some point. Tomorrow is a new day!
  • blel0906
    Options
    I did...not by much I ate 3 little bite size pieces of 3 musketeers..went for a nice long walk and balanced it all out..

We gave out all our candy, unfortunately my daughter came home with a big sack full :(...told her to lock it up and hide the key..
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    not yet but the night is young (ish)
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I did! Sat and Sunday over :( O well today is a new day! time for a run and on the positive side I stayed under my maintenance calories so at least I won't gain! x