Pictures tell the story....

Options
First photo was taken Oct 2009 and the second photo was taken one year later to the day at the same location . A year ago when I saw that photo I found what I had become unacceptable. I weighed in at 294 pounds and started a do-it-yourself 'diet'. Couple months later I had only lost nine pounds. Then I got involved with MFP in March and last Saturday I weighed in at 203 pounds.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v415/mattnorman/?action=view&current=Matt__Doug_Oct_2009.jpg
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v415/mattnorman/?action=view&current=Oneyearlater.jpg

okay....let's try the photos again...
Matt__Doug_Oct_2009.jpg
Oneyearlater.jpg

Replies

• jennyath
    jennyath Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! GOOD FOR YOU! :smile:
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Its amazing!!! You've done WONDERFUL!! Doesn't it feel GREAT?? I've seen a huge transformation to, check on my pics on my profile.
  • KaeChelle
    Options
    Wow, what a great transformation! Congratulations!
  • stenogrl
    stenogrl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic!
  • kuntrygurl
    Options
    Great job!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
  • truckerchic
    truckerchic Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!!! Thank you for sharing its an inspiration to see!!
  • iavue
    iavue Posts: 63
    Options
    Definitely a job well done!!! Thanks for sharing and keep up the good job!
  • jenlhugg
    jenlhugg Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    All I have to say is WOW!
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Well done
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Yes they do! What an absolutely amazing transformation. YOU look so much healthier and I know you feel better too! Kudos to you for making the choice and sticking with it! Thanks for posting your success for the rest of us!
  • Gershwyn
    Options
    Ho. Lee. Cow.
  • emersoam
    emersoam Posts: 179
    Options
    One year later...now, time for a new hat! (ha, ha...just kidding (kinda). GREAT WORK!
  • Marlys101
    Options
    WOW....that is fabulous...Great Job
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Wow. Impressive! I bet you feel great!
  • Andi_Mo
    Andi_Mo Posts: 243
    Options
    Ho. Lee. Cow.

^^^ That's what I said : ) WTG!!!!!
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, sarge, you look great! Good job - you're inspirational! I love your posts - you always have an upbeat can-do attitude. Good work!

PS - I still haven't gotten my truck tire yet!
  • nubreeze33
    Options
    OH MY GOODNESS I'M SUPER ENCOURAGED! TY SO MUCH FOR SHARING THIS, I HAVE TO SHARE THIS WITH MY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN THE TRENCHES. YOU ARE SO APPRECIATED! GREAT JOB!
  • Deebo958
    Options
    Amazing...just amazing!! You look like a totally different guy! You have to feel like a totally different person also! Thanks for sharing. It is such a motivator to see what hard work and dedication can do!!
  • DiscoveringDena
    Options
    You my friend, are an inspiration. Great job!
  • alwardt
    alwardt Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You should be proud.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!