double victory!

Options
So far I have lost 26 pounds! I was so excited that for Church this morning I tried on a skirt that I have actually never worn, but owned for about 2 years. It fit!! I was so excited, but I thought, hmmm...it might look a little better with my spanx on. So I tried it, felt comfortable and left for Church. By the time I had got my coat off and was going to teach Sunday School...my spanx were falling down!! They are too big! I had bought them at the end June for my sister's wedding and loved them. Now, I can't even keep them up! Excited, but sad, b/c I need to buy new ones. That is my double victory for the day!

Replies

• brunzieonezie
    brunzieonezie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB !!!!!!!! keep it up
  • IrishBarbie
    IrishBarbie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is awesome!! I had a victory of sorts too! I was going to be an 80's girl for halloween and I needed a corset to wear with my tutu and leggings and my husband was like, you have one. I said, yeah, but it hasn't fit for like ten years....I tried it on and it fit!!! I was so happy! This was the best halloween ever!!
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    hahah! That's awesome! Congratulations on your success so far! You're going strong and doing so good!

I know what you mean about the clothes not fitting. I've lost over 62 lbs and everything I own looks like a sack on me. It sucks but I just can't afford new clothes right now. It's the only draw-back I've found to losing weight. lol

Again, well done! You've done some wonderful work, hun!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That is so awesome! Keep up the great work!

What are spanx?
  • garedds
    garedds Posts: 251
    Options
    Spanx are slimming underwear. The ones I have go up to under your bust and over your thighs. They make lots of different styles though. Mine are actually body wrap brand sold at Addition Elle here in Canada. They're about $20 cheaper than the Spanx and fit me better (I have a very long back).
  • guamchar
    guamchar Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Yay for double victories!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!