Craziest thing you've tried during a run?

Options
2»

Replies

• tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    I try to dance during running all the time. I've twisted my ankle pretty badly doing it.
  • MyCabbages
    MyCabbages Posts: 33
    Options
    listening to formula 1 sounds on your ipod makes you run so fast.

I'm dying...For sure going to have to try that!
  • HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    I *kitten* my pants once...

That was pretty crazy, wouldn't try it again though.
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I ate pancakes during the Pittsburgh half last month. A bunch of wake and bakes were watching runners and some chick came out of her house eating pancakes, and I yelled "where's mine?" She asked if I wanted some, and I said yes, and she came out with a paper plate with pancakes on it, along with a plastic fork and syrup.

That was awesome.
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Get hosed down by a total stranger.
    I was doing an afternoon run and it was quite hot, as I ran past a house a lady and her daughter were watering the lawn and they asked if I wanted a hose down. To their surprise I did a U-turn on their lawn and ran into the stream of water. I got hosed down, thanked them and then went on my way.

Haha! Sweet!
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    I do this every year. I like to run barefoot when I'm on the beach, but it takes some conditioning first. This weekend I went for a run without enough conditioning and cut up my toes with 2 miles left. Had to decide which was less painful: sand grinding into the cuts or salt water.

Then I went back last night.
  • nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Someone I know brought and used a vaporizer during a jog. No idea why.