Support from the people in your life

Options
We all know that having the support from your special someone (and of course other people around you) is so important when on this weightloss journey that we're on.

Today marks the 8th anniversary of our engagement, and my fiance came home after having been at work all night with a lovely bunch of flowers, and then he said... 'Because I know you wouldn't want chocolate...' he got me a bag of almonds that I've been snacking on a lot lately. I thought that was so sweet!

What have the people in your life done or said to show their support and cheer you on?

Replies

• Kitteneyes01
    Kitteneyes01 Posts: 125
    Options
    Lol! They told me if I lost anymore weight they would send me to rehab. :huh: But oh what the heck! I just lose it secretly anyway! I have a goal set in stone so. Sounds great to have such a supportive fiance. Really happy for you.:flowerforyou:
  • Toddahlie
    Toddahlie Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My husband support me a lot, some times he cook my food and tell me...come on!! you can do it!!

my mother, father and mother-in-law support me too
  • EvelineUK
    EvelineUK Posts: 97
    Options
    Hmmm Kitteneyes, that doesn't sound too helpful.... I'd almost think he's afraid of you losing weight?

Toddahlie, so nice that you've got your family, your husband and your inlaws supporting you.
    To be honest, I haven't told any family yet. I'm not sure I will, might just wait until they can tell. ;)