Hello From Dallas, Texas!

Options
2»

Replies

• linztx
    linztx Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You all are most definitely entitled to your own opinion, however, I can personally say, Advocare hasn't been, a pocket breaker, nor a waste of money for myself.

Yes, there are other natural remedies, and easier ways to kick start weight loss, but not everything works for people. So, at this point, I have done what works best for MYSELF, and my body - and if it was a complete waste of money, I, along with others I personally know, wouldn't have seen great results from using the product.

With that said, I am glad Advocare has worked for me, and I am surrounded by motivational people/friends, whom encourage my choices :D
  • Tonya_Michelle1984
    Tonya_Michelle1984 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You all are most definitely entitled to your own opinion, however, I can personally say, Advocare hasn't been, a pocket breaker, nor a waste of money for myself.

Yes, there are other natural remedies, and easier ways to kick start weight loss, but not everything works for people. So, at this point, I have done what works best for MYSELF, and my body - and if it was a complete waste of money, I, along with others I personally know, wouldn't have seen great results from using the product.

With that said, I am glad Advocare has worked for me, and I am surrounded by motivational people/friends, whom encourage my choices :D

I Agree!! I am currently on day 7 of the challenge and I am loving the results!! I FEEL AMAZING!!! Money well spent in my book!
  • jescamp9481
    jescamp9481 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Dallas girl here!

sw 291
    cw 230
    gw 169

5'9
    32 year old

add me anyone!
  • linztx
    linztx Posts: 101 Member