Cold Stone

Options
So tomorrow, my sis and a friend are going to cold stone. I am invited(:happy: ) Not sure if i should go and just have fun. I normal don't eat ice cream, and I don't do cheat meals that often. When i do its usually homemade pudding, or homemade brownie usually once in like a month. Scared to go tomorrow. So should i just share with my sis, or should just get my own?

Replies

• BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    just go and get a small. everything is fine in moderation, and one day over maintenance (if you do go over) wont kill your progress
  • wannakimmy
    wannakimmy Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    No reason to be scared. If it is something you really want, just fit it into your allotted calories for the day and enjoy it.
  • nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Get a small and keep it simple (don't overdo it on the mix-ins).

I miss Coldstone :( Both of our nearby stores closed.
  • minusonali
    minusonali Posts: 65
    Options
    Thanks! I am feeling excited to go

:laugh:
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Get a small. All their nutritional info is online, including the mix-ins, so you can plan ahead. They also a low fat vanilla and frozen yogurt now, if that helps with the calorie planning at all.
  • minusonali
    Options
    that definitely helps!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    check on line first- if you have never been it can be overwhelming.

I like their chocolate double fudge brownie thing... also the mint with chocolate are good.

but check on line and log it in advance if you are feeling to nervous- that or go for a nice run and throw caution to the wind and enjoy a medium. :D
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Get whatever size you feel like. They even have a kid's size if you are really worried. That being said, go online and work out the nutrition information for what you actually WANT. Whatever size, ice cream, mix-ins, and pre log that into your day. Then the rest of the day just work around it. :)
  • minusonali
    Options
    thanks to everyone!
  • kimmae17
    kimmae17 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    try birthday cake remix its AMAZING!
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Or their version of strawberry shortcake, which is not one of their pre-defined mixes. Sweet cream ice cream, yellow cake, strawberries, and chopped, roasted almonds (I usually ask for 2x the serving of nuts).