"Biggest Loser" Like Competition, who is in??

2»

Replies

• THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    I'm glad so many people want to participate!!! :) And there is no pressure to lose weight quickly, or as fast as the ACTUAL biggest loser show, its just for fun & encouragement. Can't wait to get started!! :)
  • Count me in! :)
  • I'd love to be in if it's not too late!
  • JLYNNFL01
    JLYNNFL01 Posts: 20 Member
    New to this site, but not new to working out. Would love to join.
  • I would love to do this but I cant weigh on Sundays! I dont have a scale at home. I only weigh at work.
  • mltdown
    mltdown Posts: 311 Member
    This sounds like an interesting challenge....more so considering it's going right through the holidays!...I'd like to join...let's see how far I get by my birthday on Feb 8.
    hey you robber my birthday is feb 8th! Lol
  • sandra80
    sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
    i'm in.
  • This sounds like an interesting challenge....more so considering it's going right through the holidays!...I'd like to join...let's see how far I get by my birthday on Feb 8.
    hey you robber my birthday is feb 8th! Lol

Sweet!!....we're AQUARIUS!
  • tissyazd
    tissyazd Posts: 221 Member
    I want to join! Sounds fun!
  • Count me in
  • THISisTARRAN
    :happy: OKAY: I have everyone's name written out & ready to start. I just want to make sure I'm not excluding anyone. If you ONLY added me as a friend and didn't send me a message or reply to this post, please make sure you message me that you want to join, or I will not know. Good news is that as of now, I think we have 26 people competing! YAY which means we have even numbers!!! Okay well I'll be posting the teams very soon!!! GET excited! Get ready to win!
  • JLYNNFL01
    Is there any way to be notified when there are posts made on these threads? I'm new to the site and don't want to miss out on something.
  • Is there any way to be notified when there are posts made on these threads? I'm new to the site and don't want to miss out on something.

I'm not sure, but if you click My Topics it will bring up the topics you've posted in.
  • lfafnis
    lfafnis Posts: 35 Member
    What the heck! I'm in a Biggest Loser Competition at work too that just started this week. I'm determined to win that, so it can't hurt to have even more motivation. Please count me in. Losing slowly is much better for you so nobody should feel pressured to lose tons! Just do the best you can for yourself!
  • lfafnis
    lfafnis Posts: 35 Member
    What the heck! I'm in a Biggest Loser Competition at work too that just started this week. I'm determined to win that, so it can't hurt to have even more motivation. Please count me in. Losing slowly is much better for you so nobody should feel pressured to lose tons! Just do the best you can for yourself!
  • JLYNNFL01
    Is there any way to be notified when there are posts made on these threads? I'm new to the site and don't want to miss out on something.

I'm not sure, but if you click My Topics it will bring up the topics you've posted in.

Thanks! That helps a lot.
  • THISisTARRAN
    I'm not sure actually, but if you just look on Sundays there will be posts there. "Click My TOPICS" and it shows you when someone posts on something you have previously posted on.
  • THISisTARRAN
    PLEASE CHECK YOUR MAIL AND WEIGH IN IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY ON THE 1st WEIGH IN THREAD in FITNESS AND EXERCISE. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.