Half way through, 85 pounds down with pictures

Options

Replies

• Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Great job! Very inspiring! The pictures are great!
  • YourFriendBecky
    Options
    Astounding transformation, and SO FAST!! How did you do it so fast? Seriously... that's fast.
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!! LOOKING GREAT SO FAR!! KEEP IT UP, 5MONTHS IS SO QUICK...ANY SPECIAL TRICKS OTHER THAN WORKING OUT AND WATCHING WHAT YOU EAT?? CONGRATS!
  • AdventureVia
    AdventureVia Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Woot! Looking goooood!
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! Congratulations! I have a lot of weight to lose and people like you inspire me to keep going. Thanks!
  • changling82
    changling82 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats on your hard work!!
  • Lyndzo
    Lyndzo Posts: 142
    Options
    Congrats on your big success! You look fantastic and are very beautiful!
  • MickeyLeigh
    Options
    Yay! You look great!
  • Fantastic job! This site is a great way to stay motivated!
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! Such a beautiful smile. A smile is worth a 1000 words. You have done an incredible job you should be very proud of yourself. CONGRATULATIONS!!! How did you do it in 5 mos? You must worked out for hours.
  • mltdown
    mltdown Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!! LOOKING GREAT SO FAR!! KEEP IT UP, 5MONTHS IS SO QUICK...ANY SPECIAL TRICKS OTHER THAN WORKING OUT AND WATCHING WHAT YOU EAT?? CONGRATS!

No real special tricks, I have taken a completely organic diet no processed foods at all. I have cut most carbs out of my diet besides whole grains in moderation. I think the best thing I did for myself was cut out white flour my body feels amazing. also, I love the 30 day shred it kicks my butt everyday but I have toned up so much!! :)
  • bsexton3
    bsexton3 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You have given yourself the best gift ever. Enjoy the energy. Keep up the good work.
  • wintersnow
    Options
    Way to go.! You are an incredible inspiration! Congratulations!! You look great!
  • missmiller1
    missmiller1 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great and your tummy looks so flat and you still have your boobies. I'm jealous!!!

Keep it up!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Looking great! I bet you are feeling great, too!! :flowerforyou:
  • tklsjh12
    Options
    :smile: You are doing great...looked at your pic's and way to go!
  • CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    Options
    Wow - what an amazing transformation! You are doing awesome, all that hard work is definitely paying off!!
  • mltdown
    mltdown Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great and your tummy looks so flat and you still have your boobies. I'm jealous!!!

Keep it up!

Lol, They are slowly leaving me though :( I have went down two sizes so far!
  • rachel5576
    rachel5576 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! what an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!