Hello from Scotland :)

Options
Hello

I am Kirsty and I am from West Lothian in Scotland :) I am owned by a 4yr old horse called Holly and a 3 yr old Rescue Staffordshire Bull Terrier called Fudge :)

I am looking to lose 1 1/2 stone by Christmas :)

Replies

• sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options
    Hello from cold and miserable Sheffield! Hope your owners appreciate you are watching what you're eating and feed you accordingly ;)
  • yelobuni
    yelobuni Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello from Edinburgh!!! I'm pretty much just starting my weight loss journey after getting married in July and honeymoo!!ning in August... love has gotten the best of me and my weight keeps rising so it's time for me to buckle down and get healthy whilst losing some weight
  • hollyandfudgemum
    Options
    I think they will both appreciate my weight loss more so Holly than Fudge :) I am sure they will help with the fitness side of things :)

Yelobuni- I work in Edinburgh near the Gyle :) If you are ever looking for a walking buddy let me know my dog is well behaved (I do often bring my sisters dog along also - she is also well behaved)
  • yelobuni
    Options
    Where do you go walking?? I live and work way down in Leith, so quite a ways from the Gyle. I love doggies!!! At the moment my strings are pretty tied as I work 9-6 then go to gym straight from work most days for about an hour, sometimes two, then home to crash!! Weekends might be OK though!
  • weelissa
    weelissa Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Ooooh my sister lives in the Gyle but is soon moving to Leith! I'm over in Largs *waves*

Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • hollyandfudgemum
    Options
    Where do you go walking?? I live and work way down in Leith, so quite a ways from the Gyle. I love doggies!!! At the moment my strings are pretty tied as I work 9-6 then go to gym straight from work most days for about an hour, sometimes two, then home to crash!! Weekends might be OK though!

Weekends are good :) Weekends are good for me :) I am happy to go walking wherever :) I prefer flatish going but I need to think about adding in some hillwork LOL
  • Zuznana
    Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Hello. Welcome to MFP. Good luck with your weight loss. I'm from down south and it's miserable too, lol. :smile: Not often we get good weather for walking our dog lately. He is a bit of a wuss and when it's cold, he just doesn't want to be out. And when it's raining, he will just look at the door, look at us, look back at the door and then walks off to sleep in his bed. Some attitude, lol. But he is a greyhound, so I suppose I'll let him off. There is nothing on him to keep him warm (apart from his coat).:laugh:
  • yelobuni
    Options
    What is moving you to Leith? Work? Uni?? I love living in Leith but it has it's ups and downs... :-)
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have been on MFP for almost 4 months. It's the best decision I have made in many years. I have lost weight with diets many times before, but it was never a lifestyle change. This time is different; it's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me as a friend; we can help motivate each other.
  • OAUEF
    OAUEF Posts: 16
    Options
    Hiya,I'm from Fife! Its a great site,I just joined last week,you'll love it. Feel free to add me as a friend. Good Luck!
  • hollyandfudgemum
    Options
    Thanks x
  • casshie
    casshie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello from Glasgow (although I live in Northants my home is and always will be Glasgow).
  • pen282
    pen282 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hey

Nice to see some others from Scotland on here :) I was living up by Inverness but now down in west lothian. This site is so useful, goodlck with the weight loss everyone :happy:
  • shona1956
    Options
    hi from kieth near elgin good luck with your weight loss
  • CplJT2105
    Options
    That was a good reply! I'm still smiling! If it makes you feel any better I am in the States in Pennsylvania and it's snowing right now........ :(
  • SuzMcH
    SuzMcH Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I'm in Edinburgh. And live in Leith !! Never thought I'd find some Leithers on MFP.

Happy to be added as a friend. x
  • Rosy67
    Rosy67 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    If any of you guys would like to join the Team UK Biggest Loser challenge, starting tomorrow, they are trying to set up a Gaelic team (so far 1 scot and 1 N Irish lass in it) to uphold honour against the Northern Numpties and the Southern Softies.

Further details here...
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/152471-calling-all-the-uk-anyone-else-want-to-join-the-north-vs-so