Has anyone else went through this? ( Women )

Options
First let me say WTFudge!!! I had size c breasts when i started this, lost some weight and inches went down to a B then stayed there. Through winter this year I had to stop working out it destroyed me, mostly my breasts :/ i went from a beautifully firm B to a now B that is just not what i want to see when I'm naked i have no clue what happened.

Im working out again, lifting + cardio + yoga and everything has improved accept for my breasts. Im very seriously considering a lift as well as augmentation has anyone else had this happen??

Replies

• fhorn813
    fhorn813 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I went from an almost C, to an almost B, to basically nothing there. I swear it's where the 17lbs so far came from:(
  • SCV34
    SCV34 Posts: 2,048 Member
    Options
    I can't say that I experienced this. I did loose weight but the breasts are pretty much the same size.

Your arms look pretty tone, good job!
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Yep I went from D to a C. Still have enough but not as much as before.
  • transientcanuck
    transientcanuck Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I've lost 2 kg on my routine so far and it's all been in my breasts :/
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I went from a DD, to a B.

I'm actually pleased about that, though. But I can understand why some women wouldn't be.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I went from a c/d depending on the bra to a b/c...depending on the bra...pushup bras I need a C

but I was always a B when I was younger...not disappointed a tall.

I can buy pretty little bras again...I don't have to wear a bra if I don't want to.

I would rather have my litte itty bitty boobies than fat all over me...as for a lift/augmentation...no...

I bug my husband about it cause he hates the thought but I never would do it...
  • GoodLittleEater
    GoodLittleEater Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Are you saying that the "quality" deteriorated? As in, they are sagging much more from your workouts? If so, are you wearing the proper support during high impact would be my question…. Obviously activity stresses breast tissue and some activities will more than others. I'm all for as little support as possible because that's better for the mobility of the thoracic spine, when I work out, but some activities that involve running or jumping mean strapping those babies in there where they can't move (or breathe haha).
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Losing weight has not really effected my breasts to be honest. As a G cup, I can afford to lose some though without really worrying.
  • Hell_Flower
    Hell_Flower Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Yep.

I'm pear shaped so the weight comes from my arms, stomach and yep BOOBIES first and foremost.

I was a C cup at my highest weight of 146lbs. Now I've lost 20lbs, I'm an A cup.

Really hoping they are not going to get smaller.

Come on body, there's heaps of the fat on the thighs! Get it gone. Thank you please.

That said, I don't know how to dress for big boobies, so I'm almost ok with it these days. Plus, people assume I weigh a lot less than I actually do because I try to accentuate the smaller top half while hiding the saddle-bags and thunder thighs.
  • RozzeleS
    RozzeleS Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I was always roughly a 34DD/E before I started puttin weight on at 17 & went upto a Mahoosive 36/38 G/GG at my biggest now am a D which is mainly just excess skin and awful.. and thats the only past of my body I can't exercise into shape GRRR! So after serious consideration I have decided to treat myself to boob job and booked in for my consultation on Saturday :D
  • tiona83
    tiona83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I went from an 38F to a 32D (european size). And my Sister in Law kept telling me my boobs got smaller. No *kitten* I lost 75 ponds. I don't feel that I have over saggy ones though at least not more than normal for someone that has had 2 kids and lost weight. I gained about 10 pounds and it made a big difference to how perky they were. I find that when I lift and the more i tone my chest area (pecks, arms and upper abs) it tends to change the way my boobs look. Remember Boobs are Fat and if your Body Fat % is low…. well Im sure everyone already knows this.
    I did some things to help with my skin shrinkage as I was loosing weight and did it to my boobs as well. It won't get you the same results as augmentation or lifts but I could tell a difference.
    Exfoliate. I use gloves or a body brush. You can get salt scrubs or make your own scrubs as well
    Coconut Oil with vitamin E. Half dried from a shower i spread this on adding generous amounts to my boobs and tummy.
    I hope that you find something that works for you.
  • HollyDee14
    HollyDee14 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You're definitely not alone in this. For myself, I'm pretty sure that a significant portion of my weight loss came from my breasts. I'm down one cup size and the new bra that I bought (one month ago!!) already feels a little off again.

But, I tell myself that maybe my breasts have just been larger than they were meant to be for a while, and eventually they will shrink to the "right" size. ;)

Stay strong- eventually the weight will come off from the other places, too. (Me: Uh, body, maybe target the thigh and booty area from now on....) ;)
  • notamoment
    notamoment Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Thankyou so much ladies!! All of these answers have helped tremendously! Yes i mean the "wuality" so to speak lol yes my arms, butt, legs, and tummy look great but the ladies seem to have fallen behind haha