Halfway! (pictures included)

Options
I wanted to upload these because I needed to give myself some motivation. I haven't been as focused lately and looking at these pictures makes me want to make it to my goal weight. The best part of this journey so far is that I no longer feel like the fat chick with all my friends. I feel pretty comfortable in my own skin most of the time. I can wear size 10 jeans (which is the average size for women according to oprah, haha) and I can buy some clothes from abercromie&fitch (a dream since middle school). I don't ALWAYS feel self-conscious anymore, just sometimes haha.
My heaviest weight was in 9th grade at 210 lbs. I started MFP in the summer of '10 at 195 lbs. I am currently 175 lbs and counting.
I want to say thank you to everyone who has supported me so far. I cannot wait to post my final pictures one day... SOON! haha.
Love you all. This site has truly made such a difference in my life and I could not be more grateful.

before: june 2006 & then dec 2009
MFPbig.jpg

during: october 2010
MFPmiddle.jpg

how do i make the photos smaller?! haha sorry. but you get the idea (:

Replies

• drbehave
    Options
    INCREDIBLE!!!!!! Nice job!!!!!!! You look beautiful- on the inside and outside! There is no doubt you are perfect just the way you are, no matter what the weight, but it seems you are approaching your natural, God-given, set-point size and that is absolutely wonderful. Great, great job! I applaud you! xoxoxoxo
  • gemzy24
    gemzy24 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    ~You look amazing well done for all your hard work its definatley an inspiration to keep me going well done x
  • gemzy24
    gemzy24 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    ~You look amazing well done for all your hard work its definatley an inspiration to keep me going well done x
  • Pinky_Calhoun
    Pinky_Calhoun Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT MAMA! :happy:
  • simply_healthy
    simply_healthy Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    HOLY COW !!!! YOU LOOK AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!! What an incredible difference gal..... U are an inspiration....
  • Cytherea
    Cytherea Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fab! Great job!

Mind if I ask, how tall are you? I weight the same as you do but I wear a size 14 pants- a 10 is awesome!!
  • adunkin22
    adunkin22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    i'm about 5'7" and 19 years old.
    thank you everyone!! you are all so kind. it makes me feel so good that people i don't even know think i'm doing awesome. thanks you so much!!
  • bethinagain
    bethinagain Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Your face is sooooo much thinner. You look like a completely different person. And your body looks so tiny now. You must be tall because you look as if you should weigh about 130 now! Hats off to you......great job!
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look great.
  • adunkin22
    adunkin22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Your face is sooooo much thinner. You look like a completely different person. And your body looks so tiny now. You must be tall because you look as if you should weigh about 130 now! Hats off to you......great job!

gahhhh thank you so much! that is so kind of you to say (:
  • OpalFruitJam
    OpalFruitJam Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING! Like a totally different person! Fantastic! ^_^
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,616 Member
    Options
    WTG!
  • maconk22
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing....like a new person!! YOU GO GIRL!!! Keep em coming!!!!
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! Way to go! :)
  • steppann
    Options
    I am totally jealous. I weigh pretty close to what you weigh and I dont look like that , not even close. I agree you do look like you weigh a lot less. You look amazing. Congratulations!!!!
  • tiptoe6
    tiptoe6 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Awesome! WTG!
  • lazygirllosesweight
    Options
    Good job! Congratulations. Reading these types of threads keeps me going. :)
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! The hard work has certainly paid off!...You look teeny tiny in the 2nd pic! what an inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing!!
    your face is so much thinner - a real inspiration :D
  • Kera885
    Options
    you look amazing, I'm 5'7 and almost at 175 and I look nothing like that lol, you look absolutely gorgeous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!