What's with the whining today??

Options
soxobsessed
soxobsessed Posts: 130 Member
Tomorrow is my birthday and really I just started this for funny posts and gifs and sarcasm, cause I can handle it. No whining (unless it is funny)

Replies

• jacques57
    jacques57 Posts: 2,129 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on one more trip around the sun.

So do you feel like a whiner or a looser?
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,129 Member
    Options

bSBxjqh.gif
  • soxobsessed
    Options

I'll go with looser
  • NorthCountryDreamer
    NorthCountryDreamer Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Have you noticed people that get on MFP with certain expectations and then post their concerns on the message board. This has not turned out well for them. One was mad that their friends didn't encourage them enough so she unfriended ALL of them and asked them to convince her to add them back. The other one was hurt by criticism about her diet strategy. In both cases the thread on those messages just blasted them. They both deactivated their account.
  • soxobsessed
    Options
    if you can't handle constructive criticism then you are going to have all sorts of issues in the world
  • serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    Post to whine about people whining.
    44173-irony-gif-vMHQ.gif
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    hA61EC7EE
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Have you noticed people that get on MFP with certain expectations and then post their concerns on the message board. This has not turned out well for them. One was mad that their friends didn't encourage them enough so she unfriended ALL of them and asked them to convince her to add them back. The other one was hurt by criticism about her diet strategy. In both cases the thread on those messages just blasted them. They both deactivated their account.

please link me to the bolded thread above... this I have to see....
  • soxobsessed
    Options
    hA61EC7EE

love this
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    My sons birthday is also tomorrow...no whiners here though :happy:

No-Whining.jpg
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Funny how you made a good post about your. Happy Birthday!
  • jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m7vhjugwae1qhejigo1_500.gif
  • KellySue67
    KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    whining_zpsf1140318.jpeg
  • shmerek
    shmerek Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Why are you all so mean??? :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: I am a special snowflake and need your support
    (happy birthday)
  • soxobsessed
    Options
    Funny how you made a good post about your. Happy Birthday!

Hey, I enjoy my birthday and I enjoy awesome humor which most people on here have, giving a shout out to both
  • KellySue67
    KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    [img]http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a633/Kellie57Wild/Facebook/Profile Pictures/19973_279178323942_8183385_n.jpg[/img]
  • dme1977
    dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    C2ntGUa.jpg

:noway: :grumble: :embarassed: :laugh: :drinker:
  • MFPMol
    MFPMol Posts: 151 Member
    Options

LOL, ok... I'm sorry, I have to call you out on this.

I will shamelessly admit I was the person in the first scenario [which was completely inaccurate]...

For one, I never asked my 'former' friends to "convince me" too add them back. I had no interest in having them on my friends list because there was a reason I removed them in the first place. I made a joke about there being a "friendship application" because people thought I was being high maintenance by wanting the people on my friends list to actually log into MFP more than once a week. Interestingly enough, YOU were one of my 'former' friends and sent me a friend request basically explaining why you deserved to be my friend even after I initially deleted you, which I find rather funny. [I bet you thought you were in the clear since you thought I deactivated my account, huh?]

For two, I didn't deactivate my account because of all the "blasting". If you or anyone else remembers correctly, I was a good sport about the whole thing and actually ended up getting some good laughs out of it. I deactivated it and changed my username because I was tired of getting multiple messages a day from the MFP perverts asking for nudies.

Hey OP, Happy Birthday!! :)
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    hA61EC7EE

love this

Eat it! You know you like it. Take it all!

:ohwell: :blushing:

scared-cat.gif