150lbs to lose

Options
jamsieboi
jamsieboi Posts: 11 Member
So here I am again......

Been down this road a few times and always lose interest after a while, it feels different this time tho so hopefully I can stick to it. I have been heavy since my teens but it has never stopped me doing what I want but recently I find myself out of breath and generally tired all the time so need to do something about it.

I have been reading some of the success stories and hoping this will be a motivation. Going to try the tortoise approach this time and build myself into it rather that full steam ahead and lose heart when I don't see results straightaway.

Feel free to add me.

Cheers
James

Replies

• Kenazwa
    Kenazwa Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    One step at a time can get you anywhere, but I'm struggling too.
    Believe!
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    It's a road well travelled isn't it? I agree with easing yourself into it - habits are hard to break and changing too many at the same time can be demotivating. Just remember, it's progress not perfection. Good luck.
  • mmoonstars
    mmoonstars Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    So glad you decided to make a change. If you want some company on the road reach out!
  • pankrazzle
    pankrazzle Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I too started with 150lbs to lose after a decade of weight gain following a back injury. I took charge of my health this year and am over 55lbs lost. No weight loss challenge is insurmountable, just take it one day at a time.